11// found my way back home

Pony's POV
I woke up. Rin was still asleep... and thoughts of what happened last night flooded my mind.
I can't believe she came back. She had every excuse right then and there to leave and she didn't. Rin was strong.
I just lie there and stared at her while she was sleeping. It sounds creepy but you saw how perfect she was, you'd understand. She stirred in her sleep, which she usually doesn't do. A tear rolled down her cheek and she started talking. "Please don't do this." She was begging. "No... don't touch me" she said squirming.
"Rin wake up" I said to her. She didn't.
"Wake up Rin!!" I yelled. She jumped and flinched while putting her hands over her head. "It's just me" I said removing her hands from her face. "Hey come here it's okay. It's just me. You had a nightmare. I get em too." I calmed her down.

Rinleys POV
All I could see was Jason's face. I saw him hitting me and trying to touch me. He was taking off my pants.
All of the sudden, I jumped out of bed due to a loud yelling noise. Out of reflex, I put my arms over my head to protect being hit. It was just Pony. He hugged me softly... I'm guessing he was worried he was going to scare me. His voice was so calming. "I'm sorry... did I wake you?" I asked him
"No ive been up" he assured me.
He was still hugging me. I was crying, but not hard. "He sexually assaulted me." I told him.
"It's okay. Just don't think about it" he told me.

Pony's POV
I felt horrible that this had happened to her. I felt even worse about last night. She said she forgave me but I don't think she did. She shouldn't have if she did. It's just crazy to think how today could be so much different. I could've woken up, and Rin might not have been here. She might've actually left me. I was the luckiest person on Earth right now. I had a crying Rinley in my arms. I just wanted to stay like that until she felt better. I feel like I really fickrd things up... but she didn't act like I did.
"What happened in your dream? If you don't wanna talk about it it's fine but it helps me to talk about mine." I whispered in her ear.
"It was him hitting me, and trying to touch me... what if I have this dream the rest of my life?" She asked me. "It's okay. I used to think that too, but when I'm with you, I don't get them." I told her. What if she gets nightmares around me because she doesn't feel safe around me?
I doubt it. It's a new trauma to her. It's all fresh bruises. She'll hurt for a while. She tried to get out of bed to go get food. She was still limping. "Hey Rin, you need to rest. Lay back down. I'll cook breakfast." I said to her helping her back to the bed and walking out to go fix breakfast. "No Pone don't leave please" she said tearing up. "Hey it's okay I'm not going anywhere babe" I assured her. "Please just stay here with me" she begged.
"I'm going to yell for Darry okay? So just know, it's only me. Nothing is gonna hurt you" I told her. I didn't want to scare her.
"DARRY CAN YOU COOK BREAKFAST?" I yelled.
"Yeah" I heard him say back. She jumped when I yelled, but then she just took a deep breath. I hugged her tight. She dug her face into my chest. I meant what I said. I wasn't going anywhere. Not a mile away, not a room away, and not even an inch away for now.

Darry's POV
Me and the boys all went out to Bucks last night, besides Pony. When we got home, we heard him and Rinley fighting. "She's back already?" Steve asked. "Shut the hell up I'm trying to hear what their saying!" TwoBit snapped. It was a bad fight. She was yelling about trust and stuff. After a few minutes, all we heard was "LEAVE THEN" and soon or later, Lee stormed out of the house, slamming the door. She stopped on the porch and took off Ponyboys hoodie. She opened the door and threw it inside, then slammed the door, harder than she did last time. She ran down the street. "Maybe we should go after her" I said to the boys. "No she'll come back" Soda explained.
He was right. She came running back in tears a few minutes later. She stormed in the house and immediately started yelling. Let me tell you... she was knocking every bit of sense on earth into Pony's hard head. None of us have heard her yell like this, at least while being serious.
They've only had one fight before and it wasn't very big. This scared the whole car full of boys. We knew how happy they made eachother, and we didn't know how Ponyboy would react to it if they broke up. It would kill him.

Rinleys POV
I am so happy that last night I listened to my heart and not my mind.
My mind was telling me to leave and stay away.
But my heart told me to go back to the boy that I love

A/N
Hey y'all!! I would like to apologize for this chapter being so short. I have serious writers block at the moment. I'm gonna start working harder on my chapters so instead of a chapter every day, it'll be every few days. Love you guys❤️
Also I'm going on vacation soon. It's a long car ride so I'll write a ton in her car, but I won't write much while I'm there.