2//Cant stop the hurt

Current time//

   Rinleys POV
My phone rang. "Hey Pone" I answered. "Hey Rin, what are you up to" he asked. "I'm bored as hell, and I have been all day" "Me too sis" Pony said in a valley girl accent that always made me smile.
  "How has school been?" I asked him. He told me about how his grades were doing well, and the year is almost over. "RINLEY MAE COME DOWN STAIRS" my mother yelled. "Hey pone I gotta go buy I'll call you tomorrow night at 5, just like always." I told him. "Alright. I really do miss you Rin." He told me "Pone, I miss you too. I gotta go... bye" I said as I hung up. It's been a while since I've seen his face. Pony is really clumsy, and somehow broke his front camera, so we can't FaceTime anymore.
I ran downstairs.
"Whatcha need Mom" I asked while sitting on the couch.
"You're dad overdosed, he passed away." She explained
I wasn't hurt, I was relieved. He was out for me... but I didn't have to worry about that anymore.
"We're moving back to Tulsa. In three days" she said so quickly I could barely understand her.
I cried.... and cried... and cried. Of joy of course. I was EXTATIC!!!!!!!!
I went upstairs and called pony immediately
"Pone, you won't believe it!!!!" I yelled.
"What is it?? Are you okay??"
"My dad died!!!" I told him
He was also relieved.
I didn't tell him I was moving back.... it was a surprise. My mom called the moving truck the next day and told them that most of our old furniture was in a storage garage downtown. They went and got it, and began putting it in our house.
Pony called me.
"Hey Rin..."
"Why so sad Pone?" I asked him
"I guess I just always hoped you'd move back into your old house, but someone bought it."
I almost told him right then and there
"It's okay Pone" I comforted him. He was genuinely sad...

2 days later

   I had skipped school the past 2 days to pack. My mom went to the school and withdrew me. It was the morning that we left. My mom had woken me up around 2 in the morning so we could leave. It was a 16 hour drive from my house in Phoenix, to Tulsa. But boy was I ready for it. It was 6 o clock, and I was beginning to recognize where we were.
   Not too long after that, we pulled in. I tried to sneak inside as quickly as possible so I didn't run into anyone I knew. Word spread quickly in this small town. I got my 3 big bags, and went up to my room. The bed was still there, along with my dresser. I put my clothes in there rightful drawers, and went downstairs to get the box with my bedding in it. After that I called Pony.