21// i love you to my soul and back

When I first saw you, my brain and heart both agreed, that me and you will be forever

Pony's POV
It was an early Saturday morning. I talked to Soda about my plan. He said that the police station might still have Mom and Dads wedding rings. Moms engagement ring was still here in her jewelry box.
I knew I wanted to propose. I've loved Rinley my whole life. Even if we were young, it didn't make me live her any less.

Rinleys POV
Pones been real happy lately. He's been all smiles, and hugs from behind. Kissing me more often. He doesn't stay serious as much. My only guess was that we were getting ready for college, so if we were gonna be immature, now would be the time. Because a year from now, we're gonna be booked with work, and super busy. Pony wants to be an English teacher, and I wanna coach softball. But obviously coaching won't pay well, so I'm going to school to be a Nurse.
I had a pregnancy scare a few months back. The test came back positive, but we went to the doctors and I wasn't pregnant.
Flashback to pregnancy scare

It was a Wednesday afternoon. Soda recently let me start working at the DX because the other gas station in town had closed, so they've been super busy.
2 weeks. I was 2 weeks late. I wasn't throwing up or anything, but I would gag at strong smells.
I knew I could be pregnant, so after work, I was going to buy some pregnancy tests.
I clocked out and walked over to the aisle where feminine products were. I was looking at the tests when all of the sudden, Dally walked into the aisle.
"Hey Lee where are th-" he stopped in his tracks.
"Lee, are you....?" He couldn't finish the sentence.
I was frozen with my hand picking at my lip, staring at the different brands of tests with one leg bent and the other straight, but just because I was frozen didn't stop my eyes from filling with tears.
Dal just hugged me.
"It's Pony's right?" He questioned
"Well no shit Dal" I said.
"It'll all be okay...." he comforted me.
I just cried.
Then
Of course
If things weren't already bad enough.
Soda came in.
He saw me crying
And Dal hugging me.
And me holding a box of tests.
"Rin?" He said.
"Don't tell Pone... please. I want to be the one to tell him." I told them and they promised that their lips were locked.
I walked home alone that night.
When I got inside, I went straight to the bathroom. I sat of the toilet seat while waiting for results. 5 minutes passed. Pony came home. When I heard his voice, I immediately started crying.
What if he didn't want me anymore?

Pony's POV of pregnancy scare
I got home from work at the Dingo. There was no sign of Rin anywhere. I walked through the hall and realized she was in the bathroom.
"Hey babe I'm home, are you okay?"
"Uh yeah I'm fine I'm okay. I'll be out in a minute" she said. She was crying.
"Are you sure? You sound like you're cryi-"
"I SAID that I'm.... fine... Pony. I'm okay." She said getting annoyed.
Then I heard her throwing up.
I jiggled the knob and ran in the bathroom, holding her hair back for her. She sat back after she was done and I let go of her hair.
"Are you sick Rin?" I said turning around to get a wash cloth. There was already a clean one on the counter, so I picked it up. There was a pregnancy test under it.
And on the screen, it read the word
"Positive".
"Rinley?" I said, picking up the test. I looked at her on the ground and she looked up at me with her lips pouted and quivering. Her pupils were huge and her eyes were glossy.
"Please... don't leave me" she whispered so quietly that I could barely hear it.
"Rinley Mae, I'm not going anywhere..." I said starting to cry as well. I got down on the floor and wrapped her in a tight, long hug.
"So... a baby huh?" I said.
"I guess so..."
"But what about college?" I asked.
"Exactly.... I don't think I can go now. I can't finish my senior year pregnant, and I won't be able to accept my softball scholarships..." she said.
"It's okay, I'll find a way for you to go."
We hugged for a while. Then we got up. We decided not to tell anyone but Dal and Soda until the doctors appointment.
Which was only in 2 days.