Chapter. 11

Great, I can't even relax without someone interrupting me; I look at my phone and it's Sweet Pea. I let it go to voive mail, but he keeps calling. He's already called 7 times and left 16 texts and is calling again. I finally answer because I know he'll keep on calling and texting until I answer or I just turn my phone off. " What do you want? I'm a little busy right now, so you better make it quick." I answer it so fast, he was saying something but I cut him off.
"Look, I want to talk about the other night. Can you meet me some time this week, so I can explain myself to you, please?" I'm quiet for about a minute or so before I answer him. "I'll think about it. I have a lot going on this week, so I'll have to see. I have to go." I hang up, play my music and finally relax.

     After my bath, I head downstairs to watch t.v with dad and the twins. The twins and I are sitting on the couch watching a movie while dad is making everyone homemade milkshakes; Dad can make really good makeshakes. We get our milksahkes and finish the movie, the twins gets ready for bed, while I help dad clean up. "Your mother is coming home tonight. She'll be in late tonigh though, but you'll see her in the morning." Yay! Mom is coming home, such great timing, I say in my head. We finish up and I head upstairs to get ready for bed; I say goodnight to dad and the twins bedfore I go to my room. I turn on my t.v to a Discovery of Witches, it's a new show on amc, it's pretty good so far. I cut my lights off and get in bed. I look at my phone to see I have a missed call and 4 texts from Jug. Oh boy! I wonder what this is about?

Missed call from Jug 

Jug: Hey, we need to talk. -9:17

Jug: Stop ignoring me! -9:18

Jug: This is serious, we need to talk! -9:18

Jug: Just call me when you get this. It's really important. -9:19

     I don't feel like calling him, so I text him.

Y/N: What is it Jug, What's so important? - 9:24 In the back of my mind, I already knew. That night with Reg, Sweet Pea, and that other thing. But I paid it no attention.

Incoming call from JugUhhhhhh, I don't want to talk on the phone dude, but I answer anyway.

Jug: What the hell were you thinking Y/N? Are you stupidor something? You better have a good explaination.

I know he just didn't call me stupid!!!

Y/N: First of all, I know you aren't calling me stupid. Secondly, If you're referring to Reggie and the whole bag ordeal, I had to because I owed it to Sweet Pea.

Jug: Really? You owed it to Sweet Pea. And why did you have to owe it to Sweet Pea, Hmm?

Y/N: I don't think I have to explain myself to you Jug. If Sweet Pea told you, then ask him.

Jug: He didn't tell me, Toni did. And yeah, you kind of do. You could've gotten caught by either Reggie or the cops. Does Reggie know you took them?

Y/N: I don't know who Toni is, Ok? Never met him or heard of him. And no, Reggie doesn't know. He'll probably figure it out though. Shiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!! You ARE stupid Y/N! We just became friends, and now shits about to hit the fan when he finds out why I was really at his house that night. Wait, he doesn't know it was me yet because if he did, then the shit would have hit the fan by now and we wouldn't have been at Pop's diner today like we were.

Jug: Well he'll find out soon and Toni is a she. She's the one you met in the bathroom last week. She told me, that's how I know.

Y/N: Look, I didn't know there were drugs in the bag. All Sweet Pea told me was I needed to get a bag from Reggie and that was it. I didn't know there were drugs until I looked in the bag when I got it. After I gave the bag to Sweet Pea, I walked home because I was so pissed. We haven't talked since til tonight. Why were there drugs anyway Jug? And why did Reggie have them?

Jug was a little hesitant before he finally spoke.

Jug: There's this other gang, called the crowes. They were going to come into town and start up another one of their drug rinks here, but dad made a deal with them that he would give whatever they wanted as long as they left Riverdale alone. They wanted $500,000 and then the drugs. They're just a bunch of amateurs. They were trying to start up here in Riverdale so they could get known. Reggie only got the bag because one of the other football players took the bag from the newbie to be an asshole. I don't even know if Reggie knows about the drugs. He doesn't act like he does, but then again he could.

Y/N: Well that's good to know Jug. I have to go, I have other things to worry about now. I'll see you tomorrow. 

     I hang up instantly and put my phone down. I'm so frustrated, I grab a pillow and scream into it. There's a good possibility that Reggie knows about the drugs and that he IS going to figure out the bag is gone and I took it, and that's why I was really at his house that night. Screw it! I'm going to confess to him tomorrow about it and be done with all this shit. It's too much to handle. Reggie is going to get really pissed and go off but it'll be fine, nothing I'm not use to by now. That's if he doesn't know the bag is gone by now, but better now than later.

     I hear something downstairs, so jump out of bed and grab my little baseball bat. I open my door and walk slowly and quietly downstairs. Whoever it is, they're making alot of noise that's coming from the kitchen. Everything is dark, so when I reach the light switch, I prepare myself because I was about to start swinging, not caring what I hit. I flip the switch on, about to swing til I hear my mom scream and drop my bat. "Sheesh mom, do you not know how to turn lights on?! I thought someone broke in." Mom has her hand over her face trying to calm down. Then, dad comes flying down the stairs with another bat. "What's going on?" he says, realizing it's just me and mom. "I thought someone broke in." Dad said the same thing as me.

     " I was trying to be quiet when I came in but I dropped this box I brought back with me. Then your daughter came down stairs, scared be half to death because I thought she was about to kill me with a baseball bat." At this point, I couldn't help but laugh. Then mom and dad started to laugh as well. After all that, we help mom unpack and clean uo the mess she made. I'm glad this isn't a break in because the twins would have slept through the whole thing. We finish helping mom and then we all go back to bed. I can't believe I forgot mom was coming home tonight. That reminds me, mom finds out about everything that happens in this town somehow, so when she finds out about me and everything else, I'M SO DEAD! But hopefully it won't come to that. Her killing me or finding out at all.

                                                                                                             We'll just have to see.