Chapter 33 - Dr. Kim

What really happened..

Kitchen.

"Yeah? Well you got your fingers bleeding."
"Like you care."

"What?"

"I'm sorry." Jungkook immediately lowered his head. "I didn't mean to say that."

What's up his ass anyway? Taehyung thought.

"You wished to get fired?"

"N-no.."

Taehyung carried Jungkook off the ground and sat him on the kitchen counter. He took the younger's hand, gently washing the blood off by the sink. Jungkook squinted his eyes and hissed when he felt water running down his fingers causing a sting.

"You okay?"

Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung dried his hands with a paper towel and took out the first aid kit.

"This might hurt a bit."
"I'm such a fool.." Jungkook cried into his other hand.

"Hey.." Taehyung caressed his cheeks.
"I hurt my hand and now I-i broke your glass too.."

"Are you seriously worrying about the glass, your fingers are literally bleeding."
"I'm stupid.."

"You're not." He took a cotton bud and poured some alcohol onto it.

"OUCH."
"I poured it onto the cotton bud not you-"

"STILL OUCH."
"I didn't even-"

"I-i'm scared of alcohol.." He retracted his hand. "I used to hurt myself a lot when I was younger, I don't wanna feel it ever again."

"But Jungkook, you're bleeding."
"I-it's fine! It's only a little."

"3 fingers, Jungkook."
"T-two and a half."

"Give me your hand."
"No!"

"Jungkook."

Taehyung's phone rang again and Jungkook expected it to be Jihoon. He rolled his eyes.

What the.. Taehyung shook his head and answered the call. "Hello? Jimin.."

PHEWWW.

"Tell Jihoon to do it. You're on vacation."
"Jihoon.. jIhOoN.." Jungkook mocked with a quiet voice but Taehyung had heard him.

What on Earth.. Taehyung thought. "Yeah.. talk to you later, Chim."

"OMG YOU CALLED ME BY MY NICKNAME FOR THE FIFTH TIME THIS WEEK." Jimin yelled.

"Wanna hear something else?"
"YEAH?"

"I love you."
"Kim Taehyung, you own my heart."
"HEY." Yoongi yelled from the other line.

"Have fun you idiots." Taehyung chuckled.
"I love you too."

Jungkook sat there bored, kicking his legs into the air with a pout on his face.

"Ready?"
"No." Jungkook looked away with pouty lips.

"Why no?" He took out the bandage and put it on the counter.
"Sir?"

"Hm?"
"I missed you."

Taehyung blushed.

"I'll gently put-"
Jungkook gripped onto his sleeves. "Did you miss me too?"

"Jungkook.."
"Did you?"

Taehyung put his hands onto the counter and let out a heavy sigh, having the younger's legs in between them.

"If I said yes, I missed you, will you let me put this on for you?"

Jungkook hesitantly nodded.

"Okay then. Missed you too."

He lightly brushed the alcohol against his skin, Jungkook letting out a whimper. Taehyung moved the younger's hand so that he can grip onto the back of his shirt.

"It'll only sting for a bit, yeah?"

It's been 5 minutes and they weren't even close to finished because Jungkook couldn't stop yelling here and there and Taehyung hasn't even touched him yet.

"Jungkook."
"NO."

"Jungkook, just the bandage."
"NO IT HURTS."

"Come on, it didn't hurt that bad."
"Yes, it did."

"Well, if you don't cover it up-" Taehyung pulled the younger closer by the neck so that his chin was lying on top of his shoulder.

"S-sir.. SIR."
"It's just a bandage calm down."

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH."
"STOP MOVING."

Taehyung was lying, he wasn't done yet cus all Jungkook's done for the past 5 minutes was squirming.

"Shh.." He wrapped an arm around the younger's back. "Just don't look."

Jungkook hesitantly wrapped an arm around the older's neck, the other hand being held by the older.

"I'll be quick."

Jungkook hissed when he felt alcohol on his skin again.

"Y-you liar." He tightened his grip. "I thought you said w-we were done- OW."
"I'm being as gentle as I can, now quiet."

Jungkook pouted as he quietly rests his chin onto the older's shoulder.

"Done." He pulled away and Jungkook looked down to see his fingers wrapped in a bandage.

"Thanks.." He got off the counter and waddled his way towards the staircase.

Why.. does he have to be so cute..

"Where are you going?"

Jungkook turned to look at him with a pout.

"Upstairs? I'm finished with the chores."
"Wanna.. watch a movie together?"

"Hm?"
"Watch a movie with me."

Jungkook blushed.

"Y-yes.. sure."