Chapter 48 - Soft Hours

I have the best, most supportive readers ever. 🥺 Here's a short update!
——————

Jungkook immediately passed out after his second round is over. Taehyung cleans up the younger and helps put his pajamas on. He carries Jungkook off bed and takes him to his own room.

Taehyung looks at him attentively, smiles at how cute the younger looks. He leans closer and plants a soft kiss onto his forehead.
"Sleep well, baby."

It took him about an hour or so but he finally managed to clean everything up by himself.

He yawns, dragging himself towards Jungkook's room. He peeks through the door to see Jungkook snoring peacefully, nicely tucked in bed.

Jungkook's lips were in a pout.

Cute..

He had both hands clutched onto the blanket beneath his chin. He looked like a bunny who's in deep sleep and the sight made Taehyung's heart feel warm.

I'm about to cry.. Taehyung whips out his phone and took a picture.

He's so cute T-T   He lovingly stares at the picture before setting it as his wallpaper

Jungkook stirs in bed and bats his eyes open. "Mmh...Tae?" He says with a raspy voice.

Taehyung walks towards the younger and sits next to him in bed. "Yeah?"

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?" Jungkook tugs onto the sleeve of Taehyung's shirt. That's when he realized that they're wearing the same set of pajamas. His cheeks turn red when he thinks of how romantic Taehyung can be.

It was a black and white checkered pattern.

"Jungkook?"

"C-come sleep next to me

"C-come sleep next to me.."

"Hm?" Taehyung shyly grins. "I was about to." He crawls in bed and lies next to him. He strokes his hair. "Go back to sleep, Koo." He kisses his forehead.

"Mmh." Jungkook squirms and snuggles into the older's chest. "Hold me."

Taehyung's cheeks turn red from the younger's bold words and quickly pulls him into an embrace. He smiles as the younger buries himself into the crook of his neck, throwing an arm over his chest.

"Goodnight.." Jungkook looks up and kisses his cheek.

Taehyung runs his long fingers through the younger's hair, "Goodnight." then kisses his hair.

why do I feel soft from my own fic I'm so lonely

—why do I feel soft from my own fic I'm so lonely