Without Me 《2》

( AUTHOR POV. )

"Babe~I'm home~" Taehyung came home at 10 only to find the lights were on, inside the kitchen, Taehyung drop his things and loosen up his tie as he entered the kitchen to see his Seokjin's sleeping state with the food prepared on the table. Taehyung felt guilty as he grabs a spoon and tasted the soup his Seokjin made even though it was cold already it still made him moan in delight.

Taehyung sat down on a chair caressing Jin's beautiful rosy cheeks, "I'm sorry Jin...I really am" Taehyung mumble kissing the top of his forehead before leaving and have a nice long shower, the faint yet strong perfume made Jin want to vomit, he hated perfume that was too strong, up until now Seokjin was awake especially when he heard his husbands apology.

Seokjin got up from his seat frowning at the thought of him always being miserable as always, he waited until 10 for him, Seokjin knew his schedule and he was supposed to be out at 7, Seokjin just knows his ways...

"poor food..." He muttered placing the food on the fridge giving it one last look before closing it.

His heart aches, even more, every time he smells those kinds of cologne that doesn't belong to his husband Kim Taehyung, he wanted to confront him about it but Seokjin was too weak and scared to do it, He afraid that Taehyung will leave him alone forever, "your sorry won't do any good for you Taehyungie..." Seokjin thought entering the bedroom to see a shirtless Taehyung with only a towel wrap around his torso, "oh, babe...I thought you were asleep so I didn't wake you up anymore" He said putting on his boxers along with the rest, Seokjin only nodded and lie down, his back facing him.

Taehyung was unsure if Seokjin ever acted this way but he knew it might be stress over some work, "are you tired?..." Taehyung said making his way to the older's waist and kissed his neck but he received no reaction, "Yes, I am...so please let me sleep" He said in which Taehyung was quite taken back but he didn't question anymore and move away turning to the other side wondering what happened to his beloved husband who's always so cheerful and loves neck kisses.

That night went like any other night, Taehyung was sleeping soundly except for some soft cries that Seokjin was making, He was trying his best not to be heard by him.

"It hurts..."

( NEXT DAY )

Seokjin woke up without his husband with him, just another day more like his usual days it was never like this when Seokjin got married they were always seen together, other couples envy them for being such a perfect idealistic couple but that never happened again when Taehyung became the new C.E.O of his father's company.

As for Seokjin, he owned a restaurant called EatJin he loved cooking with his family, he wants to see them smile with satisfaction.

Seokjin took a nice shower and wore clothes that seem to have his taste, Seokjin was busy putting on the earring that his husband bought for him for their anniversary.

He examines himself and was not quite satisfied because he felt like something was missing, "just keep a smile Jin..." He mumbles and put on his best-forced smile.

( TIME SKIP )

"Good morning everyone" Seokjin went inside the kitchen greeting everyone with a warm smile, everyone did the same and soon continue their duties.

"everyone's working so hard," Jin thought placing his bag down as he reached his office and dialed Namjoon's number.

Jin :
Namjoon, did you already inform eomma that I won't be coming to the dinner party?