Without Me 《BOOK 2 : Thirteen》

"Wait...so Jimin told you...about everything?..."Seokjin said fiddling with his fingers, Namjoon nod, "I was shock...shock that I found out my brother-in-law was the man...who shot me...and is now your new boyfriend or husband..."Namjoon said looking over his shoulder to see Jungkook sitting down on the sofa looking nervous, Seokjin bit the insides of his cheeks and place his hand on top of Namjoon's hand, "there are a lot of things that happened Joonie...the reason Jungkook shot you was to force me to marry him so he could..protect me away from Taehyung...I know it's hard for you to forgive him....It'll take time for you to open up to him....his a great guy..." Seokjin said and stood up making his way towards Jungkook.

Namjoon sips from his coffee and sigh,

"I just don't want you to go through those painful times again... " Namjoon thought glancing over Seokjin and Jungkook but what caught his eyes was Seokjin's real smile that wasn't fake anymore...

《NAMJOON POV.》

I stared in shock to see Seokjin hyung smile like that, it was a real smile...there was no hidden messages behind it...it was real, those smiles were caused by Jungkook the half brother of Jimin, at first I didn't want to believe him because Jimin doesn't seem to be serious at that time due to him drinking 5 shots of beer.

I stood up from my sit and grab Jungkook by his wrist who was about to pinch Seokjin hyung's cheeks, He look up and gulp, "Let's talk...." I said and went towards the entrance door.

"Jungko-"

"It's going to be alright...I'll be back"

Jungkook said to Seokjin hyung before giving him a kiss on the forehead, Jungkook followed me outside of the house and we both face each other.

I glared at him.

"you shot me"

Jungkook flinch and had his head down.

"I....I..was wrong...very wrong...."

He said earning a nod from me, "you should be...because that bullet you put inside me left a scar...a scar that will never disappear because of your stupid selfishness...." I said my tone became deeper as I grab him by his collar shirt and brought him closer to me.

"You disgust me!"

I said and push him away, I turn around and walk away with clench fist.

"I KNOW DAMN RIGHT I AM! BUT I PROMISE YOU...YOUR JIN HYUNG WILL NEVER GO THROUGH THE SAME LIFE HE WENT YEARS AGO! BECAUSE I LOVE HIM WAY TOO MUCH THAT I'LL DIE FOR HIM! FOLLOW HIM! EVEN IF.....EVEN IF HE DOESN'T WANT ME ANYMORE! I WILL STILL KEEP LOVING HIM!"

Jungkook's sincere words made me sigh in relief, knowing that he was telling the truth even though things were a bit messy when I first met him....but I think I can forgive him...

I chuckle and turn around, facing him with a smile.

"You better make Jin hyung happy!"

I said and left but before I could open my car, I was stop, "NAMJOON HYUNG! THANK YOU!" Jungkook yelled and bow down, I shook my head and chuckle before entering the car to see Jimin looking at me with his beautiful smile.

I gave him a peck on the lips and held his hand tightly.

"How did it go?"

He ask, I suddenly then remembered to what he said to me, I giggled.

"I still hate him for shooting me"

I said earning a frown from Jimin, I sigh and kiss his forehead, he blushed.

"But...I think he is way more better than Taehyung"

Jimin flash a smile, "Thanks Joonie..." He said looking at me in the eye, I smile and nod.

"Your welcome and I love you very much"

"Aw...I love you too...."

《AUTHOR POV.》

Taehyung gritted his teeth when he saw Jungkook holding Seokjin's waist so freely, It made him angry...he was jealous, so jealous that he wanted to kill someone...Taehyung did imagine that this day would come but he didn't think..it would come true.

Taehyung watch as Jungkook held Seokjin's chiin and passionately kiss him on the lips as Seokjin returned it without any hesitation and it only unleashed something evil inside Taehyung that he thought he knew he had it gone after he met Seokjin.

Taehyung couldn't care less about his nails that were dug deep inside the tree especially when it was bleeding badly.

His eyes were clouded in anger and could only think of one thing...

"Die...Jeon Jungkook....die"