Without Me 《BOOK 2 : FINAL》

1 week later 》《 AUTHOR POV.》

Seokjin open his eyes and search for Jungkook since he needed body heat but he wasn't there, He raised his head and look at his surroundings, His hair was a mess so was the bed...because last night the two decided to have some fun...in bed...playing...wrestling...

Seokjin got up from his bed and found Jungkook's shirt laying down on the floor, He wore the shirt and went down stairs bare feet, "water...water" Seokjin thought, He entered the kitchen and open the fridge leaning to find his bottled water....while two pair of eyes were staring at him with hungry eyes, Jungkook gulp and almost spilled the milk on the floor...he eyed Seokjin's white long legs.

"if I'm dreaming...I will never want to wake up ever again!!! boyfriend shirt?!? plus delicious legs for breakfast!!! now that is a nice good morning greeting...and breakfast..." Jungkook thought when Seokjin smack his head, "shut it Kookie" Seokjin and sat down on the corner, crossing both of his legs and still Jungkook was eyeing him up and down. "god...I'm so lucky to have you..." Jungkook mumble hugging Seokjin from behind, He giggled and kissed his forehead, "We're both lucky to have each other~" Seokjin said earning a sweet smile from him.

The two lovers ate their breakfast quietly not until someone rang the doorbell, Seokjin immediately got up since he was only wearing his boxers and Jungkook's shirt, "Who's going to open it???" Jungkook ask Seokjin who already disappeared and heard his foot steps running up the stairs.

"yep...'your such a good boyfriend Kookie' 'Oh how much I love your co-"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!! OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!!!"

Jungkook flinch to hear Jimin's voice, he sprinted his way towards the door and open it wide for him to see his Jimin hyung smiling at him, "What took you so long?"Jimin said followed by a giggle, Jimin entered the room and let out a laugh, "So? shirtless Jungkook is a real man Jungkook?" Jimin said earning a pout from Jungkook, "Who cares! Seokjin likes it!!! NO LOVES IT!!!" Jungkook exclaimed when Seokjin came downstairs wearing new clothes instead of Jungkook's shirt, "Jiminie~what are you doing in here?" Seokjin said giving him a tight hug, Jimin giggled and hug him back. "Oh you know~ just here to visit my baby brother's special lover~ and my soon to be brother-in-law" Jimin giggled earning a blush from Seokjin, "Hey sweet angel, why don't you take a shower and head to work" Jungkook said smiling sweetly at Seokjin, He gasp, "OH MY GOD!!! RIGHT! THE RESTAURANT!!!" Seokjin yelled and run back up the stairs in a hurry.

Jimin then side glance at Jungkook and giggled.

"and the plan is...."

《TIME SKIP 》

"have a great day at work sweet angel" Jungkook said waving goodbye at Seokjin who entered Jimin's car at the passengers seat, "Yeah, I will...I love you~" Seokjin said and gave Jungkook a flying kiss, Jungkook caught it and placed it on his heart.

"I love you too~"

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Come on Jin~ I'll drive you to your work place" Jimin said, Seokjin nodded and shut the door giving Jungkook one last look, and somehow leaving him alone was getting him more worried everyday, Jimin noticed the way Seokjin watch Jungkook enters the house.

"His not going to cheat on you...trust me...his a lot better than Taehyung" Jimin said causing Seokjin to feel guilty, Jimin started the engine and drove their way to Seokjin's restaurant.