Without Me 《5》

《JUNGKOOK POV.》

I toss and turn and I even kick my blanket off the bed just because that delicate flower kept me awake the whole night, I turn to my side and close my eyes, and there he was smiling at me with his beautiful crescent eyes with obvious despair and sadness.

I open my eyes and got out of bed wondering why Seokjin doesn't wear his ring and why does he always look so sad, I look out at my window to see it's already morning.

"I'll make you mine..."

《SEOKJIN POV.》

"Tae have you eaten anything?" I ask him, my voice echoed, Taehyung enters the kitchen and stood behind me snaking his arms to my waist and buried his head to my shoulder, I blush, "Um...honey?...are you feeling alright?" I said as he shakes his head, "no...everything's not okay...I said something horrible to you last night..." He said I could feel my heart melt by just his sincere words, I chuckle and turn my body so that we were facing each other.

I kiss his forehead and stare at him deeply into his eyes, "I forgive you Tae...I love you more than anyone in this world" I said giving him the best smile I could ever give him, Taehyung smile back and planted soft kisses on my face which I enjoyed along with a laugh since he was trying to tickle me.

"Tae~ stop! Ahahahaha!" I laugh trying to get away from his grip but it only got tighter when he put his leg in between me, I blush and look at him with a flush face.

"oh come on~," Taehyung said licking my earlobe I flinch and look away avoiding any eye contact but he grabs my face and made me look at him.

"Am I interrupting?"

I gasp and push Taehyung away gently when I heard Namjoon's voice, "um...hi..." I said awkwardly waving at him with a smile, Namjoon rolls his eyes and Taehyung could only wink at me as a goodbye.

Namjoon gave me a hug and we both sat down, "why are you here Jonnie?" I said folding my arms he chuckles and blushes as he looks down on his own hands, "It's about Jimin...I'm planning on proposing to him tomorrow..." He said I gave Namjoon a tight hug "I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!" I jump in excitement, Namjoon giggled, "Thanks hyung..." He said.

"I just hope he says yes," He said scratching the back of his neck I pat his back, "He will," I said bringing him a cup of tea, "And I can see that there's no problem between you too?" Namjoon smirk taking a sip I blush but at the same time frown at the thought of 'there's no problem' I fake a smile and nod, "Mhm! your right! we're both living happily without any problems at all" I said forcing a smile as I clench both of my fists together.

I stood up from my seat, "I'll just go to the bathroom" I said looking away trying to cover my eyes with my bangs, "o-oh okay..." He said and with that, I left running inside the bathroom.

I covered my mouth preventing myself not to be heard as I let it all out, letting myself cry in complete pain that I hid very well from everyone.

"everything's not okay Namjoon-ah...."

《TAEHYUNG POV.》

I enter the kitchen to see Namjoon alone with a bored face, I smile and put down two cans of beer, "wanna drink?" I ask him pushing the can of beer in front of Namjoon hyung, He laughs and crosses his arms "isn't it too early to drink?" I let out a laugh, "who cares" I said taking a seat, we both drank on our drink, we had our little chit chat, he told me some romantic stories that he and Jimin had but I can't help but feel jealous, really jealous.

Namjoon hyung is such an idealistic man, he is not the type to cheat or flirt with other people. "I really love Jimin...I'll do anything for him..." He said getting all tipsy, Namjoon hyung's face was flushed red, "I wish...I was like you..." I mumble, "What'd ya say?" Namjoon hyung said, I laugh nervously and shrug it off, "n-nothing..." I said trying to avoid it. "say...Jimin told me he saw you with a pretty girl two days ago" He said, I looked at him in shock, it was fear that was building up inside me the fear that Namjoon hyung might tell Seokjin and...I'll lose him forever...

"What?...she's just a friend, more like a business partner," I said feeling both my palm-sweating, Namjoon laugh. "Hahaha is that so?" He said playing with the can, I chug down on my drink and stood up throwing it at the trash can.

"if she is your business partner...does it have to be related to going to a hotel?"