WITHOUT ME (HALLOWEEN SPECIAL)

"Hm~ it is indeed a beautiful da-"

"JIN!!! IT'S HALLOWEEN!!!!"

Seokjin spit his drink and almost fell down his chair, Seokjin turn around to see Jungkook wearing a vampire costume. "Oh...right..." Seokjim mumble and stood up smiling sweetly at Jungkook, "alrighty! then! we don't want the kids to wait~ He giggled and head downstairs, Jungkook's eyes lit up and nod.

It's been a month since they've been together that since Seokjin can't get pregnant they both decided to adopt five childrens.

"YEONJUN!!!"

Yeonjun 11 years old, the eldest.

"SOOBIN!!!"

Soobin 8 years old, the second eldest.

"BEOMGYU!!!"

Beomgyu 8 years old, third eldest.

"TAEHYUN!!!"

Taehyun 7 years old, fourth eldest.

"KAI!!!"

Kai 7 years old, the youngest.

All five of them came running down the stairs with Kai almost falling but Jungkook caught him before he could hit his head on the floor, "whoops~" Jungkook said and held Kai up high, "I'M SPIDER MAN!!!" Kai exclaimed with unexplained sound effects coming from Seokjin, Taehyun puff his cheeks and wanted to be carried like that too and so he went to Seokjin's side and hugged his leg.

Seokjin was confused, "is there something wrong Taehyunie?" Seokjin said kneeling down, Taehyun shakes his head and spread his arms out, "up...up" He said and Seokjin could only giggle.

He lifted Taehyun up and let him sits on his arms while his other hands were busy making preparations for their celebration tonight, Yeonjun, Soobin & Beomgyu watch Seokjin with sparkles in their eyes, "papa, I want to help too" Soobin said tugging on Seokjin's pants, He smile and nod.

Jungkook watch as Seokjin gets along with their children and can't help but feel jealous by just the attention Seokjin is giving them, Jungkook pout and put down Kai...He wrap his arms around Seokjin's waist causing Jin to jump in surprise.

"Kookie?"

"I want attention too...." Jungkook pouted and reach for a kiss but was soon interrupted when Jimin came bursting through the door wearing a full on chanel outfit along with Namjoon who was smiling cutely to see his cute nephews.

"I HAVE ARRIVE~"

Seokjin and Jungkook flinch, "you know what....I think Jimin hyung is becoming a diva" Jungkook said rolling his eyes to see his five boys running to him with smiles on their faces, "MY CUTE LITTLE DEVILS!!!" Jimin exclaimed and gave them all a smooch on the cheeks while Namjoon hands them out their candies in a small pumpkin basket, "Woahhh" the five of them said in unison to see different kinds of candies and they hurriedly showed it to their dads.

"LOOK! LOOK!" Kai said showing it to Jungkook who even dared to get a candy and eat it but before he could do that Jimin smack him on the head, "are you a kid? no!, their for the kids...plus you got yourself a real sweet candy on the tongue beside you" Jimin winked at Jungkook earning a blush coming from Seokjin, "oh my god " Seokjin mumble to see his kids staring at him with confuse eyes, "Ah! your uncle Jimin meant that your papa Jinie here hid lots of candies around the house!!!" Namjoon said coming up with a brilliant excuse idea for Jin to avoid answering that.

Their eyes sparkled and begun to search for those candies in which it wasn't true, Seokjin and Namjoon sigh in relief, "Jimin...seriously...." Namjoon said pinching his cheeks, Jimin gasp purposely and smirk, "aw~ honey I'm sorry~" Jimin flirtagiously said while making cirlces on Namjoon's chest, He flinch and look away with his face going red.

Jungkook yawn and rolled his eyes.

"whateve-"

"DAMN BRAT!"

Jimin once again hit his head, Jungkook groan in pain. "AHHH! THAT HURTS!" Jungkook yelled with a little tear coming out of his eyes, Jimin cross both of his arms, "IT WAS MEANT TO HURT YOU DUMB AS-" Jimin was cut off when a deep voice cough purposely to get their attention, Seokjin spread a smile and walk towards Taehyung but soon was stop when Jungkook had his arms around Seokjin.

"Yo"

"hey their baby brother"

Jungkook and Taehyung greeted each other with both guys exchanging glares to each other, Seokjin look at the both of them and sigh, "really...this?" Seokjin said earning a laugh coming from Taehyung and Jungkook, "we're just messing with you Jinie" Taehyung said and pat his head, Jungkook puff his cheeks, Taehyung raise both of his hand and laugh.

"EYO BRO! YOUR UNCLE IS HERE YO!" Taehyung yelled spreading his arms when the five of them came running and jump on to Taehyung's arms who pretended that they were heavy, "God...you guys are getting heavier!!!"Taehyung exclaimed, Seokjin giggled when a loud cheerful voice came bursting in and candies went flying everywhere.

"HOBI IS HERE!!!"

Hoseok said doing some little dance while Yoongi entered with cat ears on, Seokjin and the others tried to prevent themselves to laugh since they knew there all going to face angry Yoongi, "Hoseok...made me wear these..." Yoongi mumble earning a giggle from Yeonjun who tried to reach for the cat ears.

Namjoon giggled, "his so cute...face this way Jun-ah...that's right...good...good" Namjoon said as he took a lot of pictures, Jungkook laugh and notice Seokjin looking at them from afar, he went up to him and held his hand.

"you okay Jin?"

Seokjin spread a smile and nod, "yeah...I feel complete..." Jungkook nod and kiss his forehead but it somehow felt different and the cologne was different too, he opened his eyes to face Taehyung who had a smug expression, Jungkook flinch and wipe his mouth.

"TAEHYUNG!!!! WHERE IS MY JINIE!!!"

Taehyung laugh and grab Seokjin by the hand as they both run in circles while Jungkook was chasing them like a wild boar, Seokjin was somehow confused on what was happening but oh well....

"YOU SNAKE! SEOKJIN IS MINE!" Jungkook said grabbing Seokjin by the waist and hiss at him, Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Seokjin giggled...

"I love them so much...."

--------'-'----------

Yeah...Ik its late for halloween...like really late since halloween is like last year but I thought of giving some special chapters for now HAHAHA... :") cuz...this book is like the besr book i ever made and you guys loved it as much as i do and...I appreciate it...thanks so much 💜💜💜