Without Me 《16》

The moment Taehyung read Seokjin's farewell letter to him, his whole world turn black like it all came falling down to pieces that he knew he couldn't bring it back, Hoseok panick and tried to calm Taehyung down but it was no use, Taehyung was frustrated and hurt.

"JIN!!!WHERE IS HE!!! PLEASE!!! I NEED HIM!!!"

Taehyung yelled breaking every object he sees but once he knock down their picture together that was taken at their wedding day, He stop and picked up the frame, tears dropping on the broken glass.

He clutch on to it tightly and clench his teeth glancing at Hoseok and Namjoon, "please...I want to see him....where is he..." Taehyung pleaded grabbing Namjoon's shoulders, "TELL ME!!!" Taehyung yelled, Namjoon gulp "...If I'm not mistaken...I overheard the guy name Jungkook said he was going to take Seokjin in america...."Namjoon explained only to make Taehyung angry, "JUNGKOOK?!? THAT BASTARD!!!" Taehyung punch the wall, his whole body was boiling in anger.

"getting angry won't do shits kid"

Yoongi came waltzing in with a laptop in hand, Hoseok sigh in relief "Thanks for coming hyung...I didn't actually think you'd come...because you know..." Hoseok said scratching the back of his neck, "yeah,yeah...I left my precious bed because of this hectic problems, but be thankful because it's Seokjin we're finding..." Yoongi said placing his laptop down then plugging it, Taehyung was confuse but wipe his tears away.

"Who are you?" Taehyung ask, Yoongi didn't spare a glance at him, "I'm the guy who you should be thanking later"Yoongi said opening different files, click there, and click here, all they could hear was the typing of Yoongi's laptop.

Hoseok sigh and stood beside Taehyung, "His Seokjin hyung's childhood friend, both were really close but they got separated when Yoongi had to leave the province...and in other words Yoongi is Seokjin's spy..."Hoseok said explaining it in details, Taehyung was unsure on what was happening but he remained silent.

"you see Jinie here was being a smart ass sassy queen" Yoongi said flipping the laptop to let them see, it was a map with a red dot, the red dot to where Seokjin is.

"Before he left, he gave me a call and explained to me what happened...but you might not like what he said to me...to all of us..." Yoongi said and open a file of him and Seokjin's conversation.

Yoongi put the volume high enough for all of them to hear.

SEOKJIN :

》 I need to do this Yoongi-ah...

YOONGI :

》 hyung...let's think about this properly! I can get you out of there! Okay here's the pla-

SEOKJIN :

》 even if we did try...he won't let me go...his a danger to all of us Yoongi-ah....I want to run away! I want to see Taehyung! but I can't...I'm stuck....even if I want to...I just can't....escape...

YOONGI :

》 hyung...if you stay there then...

SEOKJIN :

》 I might not see you guys again...

(Seokjin....)

SEOKJIN :

》 shit...I need to go....

The recording ended and only silence filled the room, Taehyung drop on the sofa...his hands made it's way to his forehead...He buried his face down to his palm and cried softly.