Without Me 《9》

Taehyung was unsure on how to react, he thought he was prepared for this...for the worst thing to come, Seokjin finding out about everything he did.

Taehyung gulps as his sweat drip down to his chin and averted eye contact with Jin, "you don't have to tell me...because I know what you've been doing behind my back..."Seokjin said who stayed calm and yet mixed emotions were all over the place, Seokjin knew he couldn't handle it anymore and so he had to confront him.

Tears started to build on Seokjin's eyes but he only had a smile on, "Taehyung-ah...was I not good enough for you?... I did everything for you...I became a good husband...was I missing something that you found distasteful?" He said only to cause Taehyung to hold his hand tightly.

"No, baby, no..no...your perfect, you were so perfect for me that I don't even deserve your kindness towards me...I was so stressed every time I stay at work...I wanted your warmth but you weren't there...so I...I..." Taehyung's grip on Seokjin's hand got, even more, tighter as he couldn't say it anymore, Seokjin nodded as he forced Taehyung to let go of him but nonetheless Taehyung didn't let him go.

"P-p-please Seokjin! forgive me...please.... you are my everything!!! You're the best thing that ever came to me! I'm sorry!" Taehyung pleaded and it only crushed Seokjin's heart but now Seokjin had the courage to slip off the ring.

"I endured everything for the past few years, I was unhappy all the time...and yet I forced myself to be happy because I thought you were my everything...I respected every decision in your whole life that I even forgot who I am anymore just because I want to be someone special to you...even though you go and fuck around with people...that's because I love you so much...that is how much I love you Taehyung..."

Every word hit Taehyung, he now knows how Seokjin felt now, it was unbearable and painful that he himself wants to turn back time and correct it all but he couldn't, he was an asshole for taking advantage of Seokjin's kindness.

Taehyung wipes away his tears and grab both of Jin's shoulders that caused him to gasp out of shock.

"I will change for you...I promise....just give me one last chance"

Taehyung said he was so determined to change everything about him and Seokjin doesn't even know if he should believe in that little hope.

Seokjin gulp and nod.

"One month..."

Taehyung raises a brow confuse about what was Seokjin trying to say, "One month...I'll give you one month to change...and if you succeed I'm all yours, and if not...I'm leaving you forever..." Seokjin said with a determined look and Taehyung nod but at the same feeling all nervous.

"I'll make you fall for me again Seokjin!"

Seokjin clenched his fist, doubt was the only thing he could feel towards him."...Did I make the right choice?..."

《》《》《》《》《》《》

I guess I did a little plot twist 😅😅
Don't hate me on this:")