Without Me 《BOOK 2 : Three 》

"what should I do?"

Jimin question himself, He just left the company after having a small talk with his younger step brother and it wasn't a pleasant one. Jimin's phone pop a notification and he knew it was Namjoon.

Jimin decided to call Namjoon and it wasn't long when Namjoon answered him.

Jimin :
》hey, Joonie

Namjoon :
》How's new york hon? did you have a nice chat with your old classmates there?

Jimin bit his bottom lip, he lied....He lied to Namjoon...he made a fake excuse just to have Namjoon not to get any weird suspicioun from him.

Jimin :
》...Y-yeah it was fun....

《BACK AT THE ISLAND 》

"I...can't get this thing off!" Seokjin mumble in annoyance as he tried his hardest to remove the chains that were holding him back to do anything especially escaping, "Mrs. Jeon I can hear you struggling please keep it down" The maid said earning a growl from Seokjin, "LIKE HELL I WOULD! MIND YOUR OWN GODDAMN BUSINESS WOMAN!" Seokjin yelled as he continue to do his work meanwhile the maid gritted her teeth and bang the door.

"LISTEN HERE LITTLE BITCH! YOU THINK YOUR PRETTY??? WELL I AM PRETTIER I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE YOUNG MASTER SEES IN YOU! I AM WAY MORE SUITED TO BE BY HIS SIDE BUT INSTEAD HE CHOSED A PATHETIC LITTLE IMPOTENT BITCH LIKE YOU!" The maid yelled as she continue to bang the door almost knocking it over, Seokjin got annoyed by the noise and had enough.

"Oh~ so you like the brat?"

The maid flinch as she heard what Seokjin said, being the sassy queen himself, He stood up from the floor and was a few inch away from the door frame, "cat got your tongue? from the moment I got here, you've been the one who always volunteer to look out for me...maybe because you want the so called young master to notice you? Keep dreaming bitch!" Seokjin spat back earning another screaming tantrum from her.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!! I AM PRETTIER THAN YOU THINK I AM! THE YOUNG MASTER ALWAYS WANTS MY HELP!!!"

Seokjin scoff.

"Let's face it, your ugly personality is as ugly as your appearance."

The maid finally had enough and burst the door open to see Seokjin standing right infront of her, She pushed Seokjin down and hit him with her tiny fist that Seokjin could block it.

"DIE! JUST DIE ALREADY!"

She continously hit Seokjin but it was nothing for him, He grab her by the throat and push her down, the maid yelp in pain and back away as soon as Seokjin got back on his own feet.

"shit..."

Seokjin suddenly felt liquid coming out of his arm, He gasp when he saw a huge cut that was made by her. "SERVES YOU RIGHT!" She yelled as she got a hold on to the pocket knife she was holding, Seokjin gritted his teeth and back away when she came charging right at him and pounce Seokjin stabbing him on his right shoulder.

Seokjin yelled in pain when she deepen it more causing a lot of blood to overflow.

"HAHAHAHAH!"

She laugh and was enjoying the state Seokjin was in, on the other hand Seokjin still had some energy left but due to the pain he couldn't move at all because the knife was still deep inside his shoulder, "urgh...." Seokjin lean his back against the wall thinking it was the end for him, but that didn't stop the maid.

"Are you going to die now Jinie???" She said lifting him up by gripping on his hair tightly, Seokjin groan in pain as he held his bleeding shoulder but it was soon replaced by another scream coming from him when the maid stab him down on his thighs.

"Fuckin....let...go..." Seokjin said glaring at her but was too weak to even focus on his own anger that it had to be replaced by all the aching and numbing pain his feeling, it felt like his skin was torn apart.

The maid loved the way Seokjin was in pain that she had enough with her play and finally deciding to put an end to it, she sat on top of Seokjin as she raised her hand high gripping on the knife tightly.

"Good night Jinie~"

Seokjin closed his eyes accepting the fate his been put in to and waited for the knife to be dug deep on to him, not until a scream was heard and it was not from Jin but it was from the maid.

Seokjin open his other eye but it was soon completely open when the maid who was supposed to end his life was right infront of him dead, a knife was on her throat that she coughed out blood and slowly look up to see her raging young master holding the knife as he threw her lifeless body on the floor.

"J-jungkook...."

Seokjin managed to say his name before passing out and it caused Jungkook to panic, He clench his teeth and remove the chains before carrying him bridal style.

"Stay with me Jin!!!"

=============

Sory readers but your authornim sucks at making action stuff🤣🤣🤣hope you enjoy this chapter, im trying to make some development in here and there might be some few changings that will happen in a few more chapters 😎