Without Me 《BOOK 2 : Five》

The day Seokjin was released from the hospital, it was also the day for him to finally return back to korea...to where his family and beloved friends are but it still bothers him on what was going to happen. It didn't felt right for him to leave Jungkook all alone but he had to...he had to see Taehyung the man he loved so much.

Seokjin drag his luggage with him as Jungkook followed him from behind, Seokjin knew he was looking at him with a mix of worry. "what's the real reason Jungkook?" Seokjin said turning to look at Jungkok who had his head down, "what do you mean?"He said and made eye contact with Seokjin, "why are you letting me go?"He mumble, Jungkook shrug his shoulders and walk pass him as he opened the car door for Seokjin.

"that's classified...now get in" Jungkook ordered him, Seokjin didn't question anymore and just went inside but before Jungkook could close the door, Seokjin stop him and look at Jungkook and smile.

"even though you mistreated me many times...I'm glad you didn't stop me from talking to a friend of mine..." Seokjin said and shut the door.

The car left and it also left Jungkook crying in tears, He gritted his teeth.

"Don't go..."

《YOONGI POV.》

After finishing and tidying things up, I glance at Hoseok who was intensely looking at the monitor in pure hate and anger, I click my tongue and stood behind him, I sigh and rub the bridge of my nose.

"He disappoints me..." I mumble as I watch him touching another person's body and not Seokjin's, I kept quiet because I didn't want him to loose hope from coming back...but it's been years all his plans were a failure.

"...w-w-we sh-should just tell...Seokjin about this....Yoongi please..." Hoseok beg as he looked at me wth teary eyes, "...it will hurt him more Hoseok...we can't..."I said and rub his back trying to comfort him but the sins Taehyung is doing right now...is just awful...I want to choke him until he can't breathe anymore, the last time I caught him kissing another woman...he had a reason, he said he thought it was Seokjin...of course I did understand his situation but it continued day by day.

I turn off the monitor, "rest now...." I said to Hoseok and kiss his forehead and went inside the kitchen to get myself a drink.

"YOONGI!!!!"

I almost spit on my drink when Hoseok came bursting in with my phone, "What the actual fuck Hoseok!" I said my clothes were wet, "THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!"Hoseok exclaimed and hand me my phone that only gave me a shock with a mix of happiness.

It was a text message from Seokjin saying...

"I'm coming home"

-----------
Sory readers if its short uwu, but i hope you like this chapter<3💜💜💜💜 what do you think of the sudden changes??? And the character development:")))