*.+ 7 +.*

richie happily followed georgie as bill was behind the both of them.

"so, who is blake and jamei?" richie saw georgie's eyes light up as he walked next to him.

"okay, well, blake is my best friend. she's japanese and has long brownish hair. she's really nice, but she's really strong," georgie looked at richie with a grin. "and jamei... he's like my.. boyfriend. he has black curly hair like yours and he has green eyes like the boy billy keeps talking about! he's tall and really adorable!"

richie smiled at georgie's innocence then turned his head to look at bill who was absolutely flustered from what his brother had said.

A COUPLE MINUTES LATER

they made it to the park and saw georgie's two friends waving to him. georgie dragged richie over to blake and jamei.

"this is my big brothers friend! his name is richie!" georgie smiled up at him and then felt multiple small bodies hugging his legs.

he nearly fell.

after some giggling he squatted down to georgie and his friends height.

"georgie told me a lot about you guys. jamei and blake right?" richie grinned at the children. they nodded and smiled back making richie's heart flutter.

he kind of wanted a kid.

richie stood up then ruffed georgie's hair while telling them to be safe. he turned and saw bill sitting on the bench waiting for him.

richie walked over to the bench and sat on the right side of bill.

"you're really g-good with kids." bill glanced at richie who just shrugged.

"i treat them like they're my own. they deserve to keep their innocence."

bill giggled and looked at him.

"this is coming from you. richie 'trashmouth' tozier?"

richie smiled and hit bill's arm playfully.

after that came a comfortable silence. him and bill watched georgie fool around with his friends (occasionally seeing georgie and jamei exchange small kisses.)

richie stretched and checked his watch.

3:23 pm

he had enough time to stay at bills before he goes back to his house. or until his parents called him back.

he decided to break the silence.

"so.. green eyes eh?"

...

I UPDATED. I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED!!

also i have to re-read the story cause i forgot everything about the character traits, so have this wholesome chapter.

also, usually i don't put original characters into my story, but georgie needed friends.

~ ellie