3

🥰Lézae🥰

I was currently getting my things together, cause I'm going back with my Mom.

I honestly don't want to leave.
I've been here 3 days and love it.

This is how I imagined being around my dad, and his family.

I've always wanted siblings, considering the fact that I'm my moms only child.

Now I have Sister and a brother.

I thought Lauren would have been bitter, but she isn't. She accepted me and has been treating me as if I was one of her own.
With my father being here and gone.

I loved it.

It was better than being home with my mom.
I wouldn't even call that place home.

She'd kick me out as late as 2 in the morning and I would run blocks down to Kera's house. Luckily Kera's Mom loved me, and let me stay as long as I needed.

And I appreciate that woman too.

I combed through my wet curls and then began to low blow dry my hair.

Later that day✨

💙Nipsey💙

I debated on texting Lori. But then I did.

I left her on read, going to check on Zae

"Hey, you gonna be staying with me for a while"I said sitting next to her on the couch.

She only nodded.

"I'll go pick you up some of your things from your moms. "I said.

"Alright. Can you be sure to get my detangle brush?" She asked.

"Yeah,  I'll be back" I said going into the kitchen getting my keys off the island.

👀At Lori's Place👀

💙Nipsey💙

" I still want to be in her life, just not all the time. Its stressful ." Lori said.

"We can just settle it in court that way we can have an official agreement that we go by." I said

"Okay"was all she said.

I finished packing a few of Zae things then headed out.

Comment Vote & Share💙.