8

Graduation Day🎓!

Nipsey.

I was currently putting Kross shoes on as Lauren helped Emani with her hair.

Lézae is at her school getting ready for one of the biggest days of her life.

"We're ready daddy" Emani said standing at the door.

I checked the time and it is currently 11:47.

At The School.

We got seated and the ceremony got started.

•••

"Aaliyah Aiko"

"Justice Alman"

"Kadence Alman"

...

"Lézae Asghedom"

Lauren, Emani and I clapped.

I was gonna be that parent that whoo and allat.

Zae told us not to.

•••

After Graduation, At Samantha House.

Lézae

I was sitting with Emani eating pizza in the living room. And she was talking about this hairstyle when wanted me to try on her.

"Its like how you wear your hair Zae. But I want my part to the side." She said taking a bite of her pizza afterwards.

"You want a bun or just the ponytail?" I asked before sipping my Gatorade.

"Ponytail." She simply replied.

I seen my Uncle Sam walk in, and he walked over to me.

"Congraulations on graduating, Wish all will go as planned as you take the next step in life, I am also very proud of you. Being around you these 7/8 months has really been a blessin', you're lime another light that brightens this family. You're like another this later of glue holding us all together. I've seen the difference within ya pops....I love you Lil hussle. Bet not let ine of these little boys knock you off your A-Game. "He said, afterwards he hugged me.

"I love you too Sam...and trust, I'm about to let nobody dusty son make me sneeze" I said hugging him back.

He chuckled

"You say the most of the wall shit" he said.

Comment, vote& share💙!

Sorry its short, I just wanted to get graduation out the way.