9

Lauren.

With Lézae graduated, and Emani out of school for summer. I want to take them out for a girls day, all day.
To get to know them more, I feel as a step parent you should interact with your lovers Kid(s). You should love and treat them as if they are your own. You shouldn't treat them as "oh them aint my kids", well what does that say about You?
Every child needs to be loved, genuinely.

Ermias agreed to this, I of course am going to have him updated with every move we make.

Kross will be with Ermias today.

Kam is with Wayne for the summer...

First I want to take the girls to breakfast, then the mall for a little shopping. Lastly, I want to take the spa. Then well go home, I'll cook, and we'll all eat together at the table.

1 Hour Later.

Lézae.

Emani and I were currently in the backseat of Lauren's car singing along to Ashanti's song "Baby".
Had to get my lil sister into some old jams.
I found an old picture in my phone and posted it on Instagram.

When I looked up Lauren pulled into a parking spot at a Café... I would try and say the name but imma sound dumb.

We all got out the car and Lauren was I guess texting pops we made it.

Once we made it inside, Lauren was instantly greeted, and the man that greeted her led us to our table which was more in a private area.
Emani and I sat beside each other as Lauren took the seat on the opposite side.

"So today I wanted to take y'all out, and get to know y'all better, Emani I know a little but I want us all to get along since we will be in eachothers lives for a long time." Lauren said.

"Well what do you wanna know about me?" I asked.

"What's your favorites things? Like colors, foods, drinks, shoes, places to shop at" Lauren said naming off things.

"Well my favorite colors are Black, Neon green, and all shades of orange. Oh yellow is bomb as well... I love Chinese food, Mexican food and Caribbean Food. Um I love juice. Shoes.... I like Vans Nikes, UGGS and Jordans. Clothing brands I love shop at.... Fashion Nova, Nike, PINK, Forever21, theres a lot more but those are the main ones.
Now only place I get my hair products from is Nahara's Beauty Supply. " I said letting out a breath.

"I've never heard of Nahara's Beauty Supply" She said.

"Yeah, they have alot of good hair products. I love it. They also give you instore credit if your a regular customer too." I said.

She nodded.

"Would you ever live back with your mom?" She asked, and Emani looked at me.

I sighed.

"No.. I honestly wouldn't. My whole life my mama made it seem as if My dad knew of me but didnt wanna fw me. And as a kid it messed me up. Feeling wanted by both of your parents? Seeing all the kids with their parents happy, then theres me... The kid that just didnt know what to do with myself. But in reality pops disnt know anything about me. And my mama not only having me believe it... She had my Aunt Mary believe it too.. Thats why her and Uncle Sam had broken up back in the day. My mama is real life toxic. I'm finally mentally happy. And the smiles I give out are real, ion fake smiles anymore. I got back on top of school, I graduated... And when pops said she wanted to see me... It soured my mood. Yeah that's my mama and all but mamas is supposed to fill the child with love and happiness... Let the child know they aren't alone and will be there for them through anything. Living back with her she'll just go back to her old ways. Start hanging around her boyfriend and start back on that stuff." I said wiping my eyes from the tears

"Aw Zae don't cry..." Lauren said.

"I'm sorry... Just thinking back on all that I've been through with that woman... its just sad."I said.

At the Spa.

💙E M A N I  D I O R💙

We were all currently getting our toes done.
It feels good to be out with them. We've been having fun all day
We all got matching shoes too.

I'm glad Lézae Came into our lives she's honestly the best big sister.

When I was getting bullied for wearing the same plain ponytail, she would help me do my hair, she did my hair every night in a diffrent style. Not only to shut the kids up, but to make he happy as well.

She actually takes her time to teach me things.
How to properly wash my face, clean my shoes, how to make my bed, how to cook with out burning the house down.... During school we'd sit at the table doing homework for like an hour until I got all my work right.

She's my role model along with Aunt Sammy, and Lauren.

She sure does know how to keep a smile on my face, and I know if I ever need anything... She's there.

Chapter Topic Credit:  tayloraniyabella743💙

Also, thank y'all for 3.3K views💙.

The Marathon Continues🏁!

DON'T FORGET!

KING ERMIAS'S BIRTHDAY IS AUGUST 15TH💙!

*not edited.

*comment, vote & share.