15

💚Lézae💚

"How you don't know where the shit came from and it's in your room!?" Pops yelled looking at me.

"I don't know where it came from!" I yelled back.

"Emani and I were literally just moved the nightstand and it fell from under." I said.

"Who all been in ya room?" He asked.

"Just Mani...Kam...Kross...You...Lauren...Kira.. Oh and uncle sam like months ago." I said.

"But I swear... I didn't have that." I added.

"Hmm... Kira... Whats her backgroubd anyways?" He asked.

I only chuckled.

"Kira wouldn't do anything crazy like that. She's my best friend."I said.

"Yeah and it be the ones closest to you that wanna see you fail, set you up, and etc." He said.

"You ever left her in ya room alone?" He asked.

" yeah... But ion think she would do that" I said not wanting to believe that.

"Alright then. So you just put it there and acted shocked?" He asked.

" No... Ugh." I said as I began getting a headache.

"Arent there cameras in these rooms or something? I remember Lauren said always get dressed in the bathroom because there is a camera in here... Check it." I said.

20 Mins Later.

👻Kira👻

I got tired of ignoring Zae Calls, so I just blocked her.

I think she may have found it, or she wants to go somewhere.

But I don't feel like talking either way.

She's been had Followers and stuff on Instagram and that was cool, until she met her Dad.

Ever since she met him she been acting diffrent.

I'm not fucking with it, at all.

She just be trippin', one minute she's cool, then she's "too busy" to hang out.

I'm over it.

...

💜Lézae💜.

I gave up on calling but pops insisted on getting the police involved.

I tried to call her to let get come pick this hoe up. Her fingerprints probably all over them, she ain't have no gloves.

And there is no tellin' how many bodies got dropped under this gun.

But oh well.

I get done dirty and still tryna help folks out.

Comment, Vote & share💙.