5

Lézae
I was getting ready for school.

Well I am ready I just gotta put my shoes on.

Pops walked in a few minutes later.

"Aye after school yo uncle sam gonna pick you up. You going up to the store." He said.

"Alright" I said as I tied my shoes.

Once I finished I grabbed my bag and we was off to drop me off.

At School.

"Okay class, we're taking notes. Take them and pass or dont take them and fail." My English 3 teacher said.

I took my notebook out getting started on the notes that were on the screen.

I Wasn't in the mood. Folks know who my dad is now they coming up asking for pictures and shit.

I mean I had a following before I even knew who he was. Now folks know it brings more attention to me.

"Wassup lil Hussle?" Kira said chucklin', sitting beside me.

"Hey, my uncle is picking me up today" I said.

"My brother picking me up today so its okay" she said.

"Kira...Lézae... Hush" she said.

"Shorty aint nobody messin' witchu. We don't say nothing when you crying over that cheatin' husband of yours who you call talking shit to errmorning. You crazy as hell " I said.

"That's it! I'm calling home! You're very disrespectful." She said.

"I'll call for you!"I said.

I took my phone dialing pops number and he answered.

"Yo?" He said.

" my teacher wanna speak with you" I said standing up going to her desk putting it on speaker.

"Yeen touching my phone" I said .

"Hello?" She said.

"Hello?" He replied.

"yes, Lézae is a huge distraction in my classroom. She's talkative, and very disrespectful" my teacher said.

The whole class sucked they teeth.

"So you wasting my father time with lies.. Girl bye as freak... You the disrespectful one .
You come in this class every morning starting shit. You pick on everyone in this class period.
You not happy with ya self and ya cheating husband so you come to school trying to shit on everyone's day, just cause yeen happy at home.
Little do you know not everyone has good days. You'n know what folks go through at home and school is their peace of mind, you're nothing but a selfish ass individual. Thats probably why ya husband cheating. You probably don't ask how his day was or nothing." I said.

She stared at me blankly.

"Pops what really happened was, I was talking to Kira about after school rides. And she gonna tell us to hush. But not too long ago she was on her phone arguing with her husband side chick." I said.

"I'm coming to getchu now.  Don't say nothing to that lady." He said.

"Mkay... Later"I said hanging up.

The class started laughing.

"Ion know why y'all laughing. I wasn't doing that to be funny, I was dead ass serious. " I said.

"Got shorty all the way together." This girl said.

At Nipsey's House

Lézae.

I laid in my bed.

Still irritated.

Old me woulda knocked her in her shit.

Teachers think they have power over over you or some shit.

You getting paid to teach, not Lie and manipulate.

She wrote me a referral so ofc I'm suspended for 2 days.

I cannot with school.

And shit not going good for me.

Yeah my mama is a dope fiend.. But I still love her.

And I miss her too...

My door opened causing me to look and it was pops and my uncle sam.

"Zae this ya uncle sam, Sam this ya Niece Lézae." pops said introducing us.

"Hi" I said .

"Hey" he said.

"Samantha, Come meet ya niece" pops said.

Soon a lady walked in.

We said hello and stuff.

Once they left out I took me a nap.

Comment, Vote&Share💙!