10

💙L A U R E N  L O N D O N💙

We decided to throw Sammy a little party here at the house.
Her birthday is tomorrow and I know she has plans to go out with her friends and stuff so Ermias and I decided to throw her a little something.

We were all currently in the back yard, the adults was laughing and talking as we watched the kids chase Lézae and her bestfriend Kira.

Them girls be movin'.

I remember when I first found out about Lézae... it was through a friend.

F L A S H B A C K !!

"Girl yes. That little girl looks about..mmm.. 15 or 16...maaaayybeee 17. She's just short so it's hard to tell" Parker, My friend / co-star on "GamesPeoplePlay", Said.

"Oh really? Where you at? I wanna see for my self." I said as I grabbed my keys and purse off  the kitchen's island.

"The city track, my sister Zoie is here with her... Let me know when you get here they coming this way..." she said.

I hummed in response, hanging up afterwards.

About 25 mins later I arrived and made my way over to Parker.

"Hey girl!" She said smiling as we hugged.

"Hey Boo." I said as we pulled away and took a seat.

"Okay. So which one?" I asked.
As I seen three girls and a coach.

"The one in the green and black... the puffy bun" she said slightly pointing.

"Oh wow... she does kinda look like Emani.."I said.

"Mhm.. crazy that she has his last name too" she said.

"Wait what?" I asked looking at her.

"Yeah ... Lézae Asghedom " she said nodding.

E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K

I had looked around and everyone had a conversation shift, they're currently talking about Ermias's Grammy Nomination.