6

Lézae.

Meeting new family was nice yesterday.
I met my Grandma Angelique, Grandpa Dawit, Aunt Samantha, And my Uncle Samiel.

Everyone was so nice, and welcoming.

Totally diffrent from my moms side.

My grandma & grandpa don't fool with me cause I am the child that was born when my mama was 17... Like is that my fault?

Instead of sending ya teenage daughter to a whole other state without birth control or something, that's on y'all.

Just thinking about how they treated us pissed me off.

Thats probably why my mama has a little hate in her heart for me...

I never asked to be born...

Thats why sometimes I do wish I was dead.

People that's supposed to love you and be there for you.... Can hate you..

I took my seat outside the school cafeteria and Kira sat beside me.

"Hey bebe" she said smiling.

"Hey boo" I said.

"Zae!" I heard

I turned and Emani and pops was walking up with pizza.

Emani ran over to me and hugged me.

I hugged her back and smiled.

Never in my life has anyone been excited to see me the way Emani and Kross be. Soon as I walk through the door from school they stop what they doing and give me hugs. This is everyday. Every morning.. Lauren sends me encouraging text, reminding me I am loved, and I can do anything I put my mind to.
Pops does the same but he goes father mode and say don't let lil boys spit game on me.

I hugged pops and they sat across from Kira and I.

"Hey Kya... What time y'all get out today? I meant to ask That this mornin' but it slipped my mind." Pops said.

" I leave after lunch but I have to go scan my ID in the front to let them know ian just walk off campus before time" I said.

"Alright.. What about you?" Pops asked kira.

"Its the same" she said.

Pops makes sure Kira straight also.
He just has a kind heart. Nobody could even think to say anything bad about my father if they knew him personally.

"well I'll be in the front waiting for ya" he said.

We nodded and thanked him for the pizza.

"Daddy I wanna stay with them" Emani said

"They gone' be coming to the car in a few, come on" he said.

Emani grabbed her a slice of pizza and went on to the car with pops.

"I'm glad you're father has custody of you now. Cause lord knows what you would've done to yourself by staying with ya mama" kira said.

"Yeah I know... Imma be alright. Lauren acts like my therapist whenever I need to talk. I love that woman. I swear." I said.

"Thats good bebe, also.. My brother is picking me up and I'm not coming to school tomorrow cause I have an appointment at the dentist. " Kira said

"Ouuu what color ya braces gonna be?" I asked.

"I was thinking pink and green" she said.

I nodded in agreement.

"Ouu yes" I said.

And the bell rung, her brother had to pull around front , and we went to the office scannong our IDs and told. eachother bye like we aint finna be on the phone later.

I got in pops car and Emani reached for the pizza box.
I handed it to her. There was 3 slices left.

"Lauren and Kross at home already" pops said heading home.

"Do you know when Kam coming Back?"I asked.

"He's with his dad this summer" Pops replied.

I nodded.

Later That night.

Lézae.

As of right now We're all in The living room watching episode one of #GamesPeoplePlay on BET.

We're about 15 mins into the shower and its actually really good. Im not saying that just cause Lauren is my Step mama. Its really good.

"Mama!" Kross said as Lauren popped up on the screen.

Lauren smiled looking at him then redirected her attention to the tv.

Comment vote & share💙!
3 months without Nip.. TMC🏁.

Also.. May y'all do me a huge favor and check out nolimitkiraa's two latest books? "Determined love" & "The Interlude". I'd very much appreciate it💙.