Something to do

This isn't in the actual story from the book yet, I'll make a time skip later on in the book and that's when the main story will start happening

This isn't in the actual story from the book yet, I'll make a time skip later on in the book and that's when the main story will start happening. So don't get confused. It's just a little similar.

Aiden's POV

When we got to the Curtis' house, they were surprised to see me. I let Dallas explain everything. Two- Bit grabbed me a beer while I took off my jacket and sat down on the couch. Johnny rushed up to me.

Next thing I knew, I was wrapped in a warm, comforting hug. We didn't say anything, but sat there with each other in silence.

While we were hugging, I played with Johnny's hair. He didn't seem to mind. After a few minutes, I explained to him what had happened. As I spoke, I replayed the whole argument in my head.

I felt bad for talking about my problems, when Johnny had it way worse than me. I bet you he thought I was being a wimp. I guess he read my mind.

"And if you're wondering, I don't think you're a wimp. Like I said, everyone's got their own problems. But no one has to deal with them alone. There'll always be people here for you. The gang and I will stick with ya even if you like it or not." Johnny told me.

I smiled into his shoulder and hugged him tighter. "I'm glad I met ya, Johnny." I said. He rubbed circles with his hand on my back.

"So you guys wanna hang around the town for a bit? You know, to get your mind off things?" Two- Bit asked. Johnny and I broke apart from our hug.

"Yeah sure. Maybe we can sneak into a movie or somethin'!" I suggested. "I like the way you think!" Dallas pointed at me happily. I smirked as I grabbed my jean jacket.

"So what kinda movie do you wanna see?" Ponyboy asked. "I don't know. Some kind of movie with hot broads in bikinis!" Dallas stated. I rolled my eyes.

"Well Dallas, I say we watch some kind of movie with hot shirtless dudes!" I said. "Well then, it's settled. We're going to watch some stupid beach movie!" He exclaimed.

We grabbed our stuff and headed to the front door. "Two- Bit, you coming?" I called behind me. "Yeah I'll meet up with you guys later. I'm in the middle of a Mickey Mouse episode!" He yelled. I laughed as we walked out the door.

"So what kinda movie is it again?" Johnny asked. "Some beach movie with people in swimsuits and no actual plot." Ponyboy explained.

Before we went to the movie, we decided to explore the town a bit. We strolled around looking through shop windows, smoking some cigarettes, and Dally stole some beets from a convenience store. It wasn't very convenient for the owners, though.

When it was 5 minutes until the movie started, we jogged down so that we could get a good spot. We climbed through the fence and found a spot to sit near the front.