Chapter 6

Venice

"We need to talk about us." he said. I don't know about that US thingy but he sounded really creepy or it's just me?

"Yeah, we surely do." i responded. As much as I don't want to talk to him, we really need to fix all these. I can't imagine myself if my Grandfather finds out about my drunken marriage with this stranger. I don't even know what he does or even his name. What if he's unemployed? My Grandpa would really freaks out.

I glance at his direction since he didn't responed.
He was smiling and that creeps me out.

I decided to ignore it at first but everytime I look at his direction he still has that smile on his face.

Why isn't he saying something?!

.i thought he wanted to talk?

And why is he smiling like that?!

THAT FREAKING BOTHERS ME!!

I can't take this anymore.

"STOP SMILING?!" i holler at him.

He got so shocked that's why he accidentally stepped on the breaks.

He looked at me. His reaction was priceless.

"Geez! Why do you have to scream like that all of a sudden?" he said before starting the engine again.

I even heard him sighed.

I thought he wanted to talk? But why hasn't he said anything yet?

"Psh. Start talking, I have to go back to work. Your girlfriend had given me loads of works you know."I  said as I look at the car's window. I know that they're not in a relationship but I don't know why I called Ms. Kim his Girlfriend. It just slipped out of mouth.

He was still silent. I guess he was still pissed from my screaming awhile ago. Should I apologiz---

"well, I  can smell some jealousy in the air." i heard him tease. Did he just said I am jealous?! Me?! Jealous of them?!!

"What?!" I  blurted out. He must be out of his mind. Why would I be jealous?! Thanks God I didn't apologize! He is such a jerk! Why did I even marry him?

"Nothing. I did not say anything, my wife. " He said sheepishly.
His...his wife..

I can't help but to feel uneasy. Why does he keeps on calling me his wife?! To think that he wasn't even bothered by it was even more confusing.

"Psh. Stop calling me your wife." i whispered to myself. I can already feel my cheeks burning.

It took us 15 minutes before he finally found a restaurant for us to talk in.
"So.. How do we end this?" I  asked the moment we've both settled. I heard him sighed.

"Actually about that." he pause for a while.

He stared at me for God knows how long and here I was waiting like an idiot for him to finish up his statement.

If this is already 1 minute, this would be the longest 1 minute of my life.

I can't break the eye contact.

I just noticed something now.
He looks different from the first time we've met. He looks more mature looking but it has only been a couple of months? A year maybe Or it's just his outfit. 

I raised both of my brows.
"Yes? please continue." I told him. His stare was so intimidating it was making me feel uneasy--- his presence alone can make me feel so uneasy thou.