Chapter 17

Venice

I want to sleep.

That's all I wanted to do now.

I lack sleep. I eat less. I rest---scratch that I don't rest like AT ALL.

"Tomorrow... Tomorrow is the day. You'll finally rest after that."  I tried comforting myself.

I started reading my stored files again. I've been studying about  all our companies. The Bae Media, Airline, Phone Brand, and others. Ms. Kim wanted me to be knowledgeable with all these. She and Grandpa wants me to be ready for tomorrow. I should be able to answer all their questions. I can't make a mistake.

And what is surprising is that, the proposal I did will not only be presented to the heads but also infront of all the stockholders. Grandpa really planned it all well, hasn't he? Other heads didn't know that I would be the one presenting it. They made sure that no one would expect this so no one could use their dirty tactics to stop or ruin my proposal.

I accidentally elbowed my planner. A picture flew out of it as it fell to the floor.

It was us.

It's been days since that day

He never tried to contact me even once.

I was having second thoughts about my decision back then and even thought of "If he calls, I'll beg him to accept me again", but I guess I just made the right thing and I think He did too since he didn't call me or anything. I guess he now knew what's best for him, and it's not me. 

I look at the picture. I was really so happy with him. I havn't noticed it back then but looking at this now, Gosh! I miss him.

I placed it back inside the planner and sighed.

Tomorrow, everything will change.

"Can I really do this?"

"Am I really ready?"

I keep asking myself. Geezzz!

"Here take this." Sasha place a pill on my table. She was with Katy, Farrah and Sham..

What are they doing here?