Chapter 11 (Text)

Savier

"Sir, your father is on the line." my secretary, Tasha. Yep, I have a secretary eventhough I'm not YET the CEO. I need to organize my time well so here she is.

I needed someone to help me do small things while I'm working, just like answering phone calls. I can't work and entertain calls at the same time. I can't even buy myself food.

"Thanks, connect it. "i said. She immediately connected the call to the telepohone on my table.

"Hello, Dad." I said as I continue to read some proposals. Damn, I really have creative staffs. Look at these proposals.

"Son, it's your Mom." he said. Crap, I Bet it's about that Blind Date again.

"Dad, please. Tell her I'm sorry but I really don't have time for that at this moment." I said.

Dad sighed. "Okay, I understand. But Son, we're not getting any younger and you.. You're not getting any younger too. We only want to see you--" i cut him off. I've had enough of these dramas. I've been hearing these since I had turned 23.

"Dad, all I wanted now is to focus my job. Is she at your office now?" I asked cause I am hearing her sobs on the other line.

"Yes. She's here." he said.

"Wait, I'll go the---"

"NO!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU! THE THREE OF YOU!! IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME THEN BRING WITH YOU A GIRL! Hon, turn it off!" Mom shouted. Oh, so she was just listening all along.

"I'm sorry, son. I guess you have to tell Tasha to spare some time for you to look for a girlfriend. Your mom looks so damn serious about what she had said. " Dad whisphered. Jeez.

"We have 3 boys and yet none of them had introduced us to a single girl?! Goodness gracious! Should we die waiting?!" i heard my mom said. She sounds frustrated. Well, I can see why.

"Bye, Son. Good luck in finding one." Dad said before ending up the call.

I placed the phone back and massage my forehead. Why are they rushing these things? Aish!

And where the hell is Venice?! I've been contacting her for days, her phone is off and she's nowhere to be found. This girl really! Is hiding her favorite hobby?

My phone's screen lighted. Someone texted me.

Speaking of the Hiding expert.
Finally, after 5 days.

Venice:
Really, 104 message?!
What do you want?

Wow, I really can't believe this girl.

I'm her husband! Ofcourse I'll look for her! Jeez! I continued to massage my head.

"Sir, are you okay? Should I get you water?" Tasha asked. I look at her. If Venice was out of the picture, I'll just drag Tasha and show her to my Mom. Dammit! Why is everything so complicated for me?!

---

Venice

"Sissy! How's Dubai?" Sasha asked. It's lunch time so I'm with them here at the Company's Cafeteria, eating.

I just came back from that 5 days Seminar. It was so worth it. I've learn so much. Dane was there and he was so fun to be with. We've talked about alot of things mostly about business and he even tour me around on our free time since it wasn't his first time there. He was really kind.

"It was alright." i simply answered as I play my food using my fork. Why is he not answering my texts? Tss.

"So how was your husban--"

"Yah!" i glared at Shams. Good thing it's noisy here now. No one heard her.

"Oops, my bad! So how are you and that guy?" Shams she asked again.

"I.. I don't know." I told them. I really don't know. He wasn't replying on any of my texts. Was he taking revenge on me cause I didn't reply to his 104 messages while I was in Dubai?! Aigoo! That wasn't my fault!

"Oh no, I can smell LQ somewhere." Katy smiled meaningly to Farrah, shams and Sasha.

"Same here, someone went to Dubai without telling her husband"she lowered her voice on the last word, husband. They all giggled. I look at them, confused.

Was that why he's ignoring my texts?

No... I don't thinks so. Why would he even be mad? we're not really a thing, right? 

I look at my phone.

But what if he's really mad about that? Wait! Why would I even need to ask or tell him my plans?! Tss.

--

"We're going home, Venice. Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Farrah asked. I shake my head.

"No, I'll be fine. You can go now." I said without looking at them i heard them sighed.

"Okay, don't stress yourself too much. Bye!" Sasha said and they all bid goodbyes.

I have to finish this proposal plans for the 3rd quarter on time. Ms. Kim told me that this will be presented on the 2nd quarter meeting infront of the heads and Grandpa's gonna be there so I have to make this great. I need to show everyone what I can do.

After a few hours, I decided to stop. I only have few things to do and it's done. I'll just have to do it tomorrow.

I gathered all my things and went to the parking lot.

While I was on my way, I saw an employee being fetch by her boyfriend? Husband? friend? Well I don't know. I watch them as they smiled to each other and-- oh it's her boyfriend. You wouldn't kiss your friend on the lips right? Oh, you will if you were Camila and who's that guy again, was that Shawn Mendez? Kidding!

Before I started the engine, I took out my phone just to check my inbox. Did he already---why am I even waiting for his reply? Gosh, you have alot of things to do. Don't stress yourself waiting for a petty reply.

When I was about to put it back inside my bag, it vibrated.

"Oh look who had finally came back with his senses." i said as I opened his message.

Savier Hidalgo

Nothing.

Wow, it looks like I waited like an idiot just to receive this argh!!