Chapter 14 (Surprise Visit)

Sanya (Savier's Mom)

I need to have a talk with that child. Their meeting had just ended and he didn't bother to visit me in his Dad's office. It's been weeks since we last saw each other.

"GET OUT OF HERE!!" I heard Savier shouted. At first, I thought he was talking to me but then I realized I haven't even open the door so I guess he was shouting to someone else.

"Sir, I didn't know she was sic---"

"I TOLD YOU TO BUY HER MEDICINE AND YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU DIDN'T KNOW?! THAT'S BULLSHIT!! OUT NOW!!" he sounds so angry. I wonder if it's a bad time to vis---wait.. Her? She? They are talking about a girl?!! I shouldn't miss this!

I opened the door. I saw Tasha looking so scared.

"What's happening here? Why are you shouting at a Lady, Son? Calm down

"What's happening here? Why are you shouting at a Lady, Son? Calm down." I scolded him. Tasha instantly hid behind me.

Savier look so done. It's the first time I saw him this Mad.

"Mom! She made her more sick! She turned on the AC knowing that Venice is sick?! Tell me how am I suppose to calm down? " he frustratingly said while massaging his nape.

"Venice? Who's Venice?" I asked.
That question made him realized something. One doesn't need to be a fortune teller or a psychologist to know, it's just that his face tells it all.

Savier looks like he was bathed with a very very cold water.

"Mom...dad..." I heard someone moaned behind the shelves. It sound so weak..seems like she's crying..

"Mom wait.."
Savier tried to stop me, but he failed. I already saw a girl laying on his sofa.

"Oh my..." I said as I approach her. She was trembling.

"Yah?! Why did you bother scolding her first?! She needs to see a doctor." I scolded him again. Aish, men really know less about these things.

"you! Don't just stand there! Call the Company's doctor!" I told Tasha. She then immediately run out of the room. Poor girl, I know she likes my son. But why does she have to do this? She crossed the line.

"Mom, I'll explai--." I know what he's about to say.

"I know. But we have to talk about it some other time." i told him. He remained silent and look at his girlfriend. He knelt and touch her hand. He looks so stressed.

His eyes... He was only looking at her..he looks scared.

"You really love her huh" I told him. He look at me in surprise.

"Wha..what?" he asked. I don't know why he looks so shock by that.

"You've never raised your voice to any girl before no matter how mad they've made you, you're a gentleman remember? That was the first time you shouted at a girl and it's all because of her.." I told him. He squeezed her hand.