Chapter 18

Venice

"What the hell is all of these, Sasha?! " I tried to get out of the chair but someone from behind is holding my shoulder. Why the hell am I surrounded by these ladies?!

" order from above! Oh the lower above not the above---ugh whatever! "why is she suddenly talking to herself?

"Now where do we start? "Sasha happily scanned me from top to bottom.

I just woke up and I can't still process everything.

Imagine being dragged to a Parlor the moment you opened you eyes. how crazy is that?!

"Okay! I leave her to you

"Okay! I leave her to you. Make her the most beautiful CEO in the world." She said. Wait! She's leaving?!

"BYE VENICE! I'll see you later! "I heard her said before closing the door behind her. I sighed. Geez. Why do they have to do this?

It's not like I can't make my face presentable!
--

"Woah! That's worth paying for! "
Sasha said the moment I stepped out of that vip room. She waited for me the whole time?!

"Don't I look weird? "I asked. I kept touching my coat.  I really think this is too sexy to wear in a MEETING! 

"no!  You look alright. Dayuuum!  I bet those old folks wouldn't be able to concentrate later. "She joked. I took a deep breath. I almost forgot about later.

---

I can hear my heart beating while I'm here standing outside the conference room. I couldn't feel my legs. What if I stumble or something inside? Total humiliation!

I stared at the big wooden door before me.

Mom!  Dad! This is it!

I close my eyes.

"Please guide me. I want to make you all proud. " I mumbled.

I opened my eyes when I suddenly felt a hand squeezed my  palm.

"We're here! Don't be nervous! " Katy said and smiled

There here!

"We can't just let you go in there without saying this.. "Farrah added.