Chapter 19

Savier

I went out of the conference room.

"What...how...geez this is impossible."I told myself. I can't still believe that Venice...My wife was the girl I've been dreaming to meet at the first place.

"Bro! I've been looking all over for you. What the heck are you doing here outside?" Fred just walked out of the room.

I didn't bother to reply.

"You know what bro, Venice and Ms. Bae really do look alike in some angle don't you think?" I wanted to smack his head for being too stupid but I was already exhausted. I don't have the energy to even return inside. My whole system was too affected by the sudden news.

I walk pass him. Going out of here is all I wanted to do. Venice.. why didn't she told me?!

A familiar girl went out of the ladies room when I was passing the hallway.

It was Venice's friend

It was Venice's friend. The one who always email me about Venice. She's quite popular. She's a Model so I'm sure she's the one.

I knew she saw me but why does she's acting like she doesn't?

Does she know about what happened? That we..we broke up?

"Sasha..hey.." I called her. She stopped but she didn't bother looking back at me.

"What is it? If you're going to tell me something, just say it now. I have alot of things to do."she sounded like she's mad at me. What the hell did I even do?

"Is that Veni---"

"Time's up. Good bye Mr. Hidalgo." She started walking again without waiting for me to finish my question. She really is mad.

Alot of things are going through my mind right now. I don't even know what to feel. Should I be happy that she's her? But why do I feel like I have been betrayed?

She lied about alot of things.

She hide her true identity to me, her husband!

If this is a dream, please...can someone wake me up now?

-----

"Son where is Venice?" That's my mom's way of greeting her son. Wow. Just wow.

 Just wow