Chapter 9

Gustong mainis ni Marielle. Pakiramdam niya ay sinasamantala ni Dane ang mga pangyayari. She felt like he is making fun of her, and she hates it. Nagsinungaling siya ng sabihin niyang di niya alam ang napiling kanta ng lalaki. Of course, she knew the song, in fact she had watched the movie where the song used as OST. Ayaw lang talaga niyang kumanta kasama ang binata. Bukod sa pakiramdam niya ay sadya nitong pinili ang kanta because of its lyrics.

It's a duet song entitled "Way Back into Love" sung by Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore. Naputol ang kanyang pag-iisip when the song starts playing. Linya yun ng babae. Marielle cleared her throat!

(MARIELLE:)

I've been living with a shadow overhead,

I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed,

I've been lonely for so long,

Trapped in the past,

I just can't seem to move on!

Why certain lyrics just hit you in so many ways you never thought a song could? Ayun ang nararamdaman ni Marielle. She feels like that lyrics were really written for her. Nakita niya ang klase ng pagkakangiti ni Dane. Isang matalim na irap ang binigay niya sa binata.

(DANE:)

I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away,

Just in case I ever need 'em again someday,

I've been setting aside time,

To clear a little space in the corners of my mind!

(Marielle and Dane:)

All I wanna do is find a way back into love.

I can't make it through without a way back into love.

Ooohooow

May ngilan-ngilan na nagsimulang kiligin sa dalawang umaawit sa harapan. Marielle even saw her PA clapping her hands and smiling ears to ears as if watching a teeny boppy show. Lahat ay nagkakaisa na talagang bagay na bagay ang dalawa. Di namamalayan ni Marielle na napapangiti na siya. The atmosphere is just too happy to frown.

(MARIELLE:)

I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine,

I've been searching but I just don't see the signs,

I know that it's out there,

There's gotta be something for my soul somewhere...

In instant, she's feeling the lyrics. For her, music is really the language of heart and soul. There are certain things that you can't express through words, but music can do it for you. Nakita niya na tumayo sa harapan niya si Dane. Katulad niya ay tila nadadala na din ito sa kanta. He's even dancing. He looks funny lalo pa nga't hindi naman ito ganun kagaling sumayaw.

(DANE:)

I've been looking for someone to she'd some light,

Not somebody just to get me through the night.....

Before singing the last two lines, Dane come closer, so close she could almost feel his heart beat. He caress her cheeks..

I COULD USE SOME DIRECTION,

  AND I'M OPEN TO YOUR SUGGESTIONS....