Chapter22

"R-R-REGINAAAHHH!" the shouts of the woman's name turned to loud moans as Regina continued her journey between Emma's legs. The blonde's thighs quivered and her body tensed as her climax tore through her.

Regina crawled back up the blonde's body and tucked herself into the crook of the woman's neck. She looked up into the blonde's eyes and gave a mischievous smirk.

"Me gusta el sabor de tu coño, mi amor," the brunette whispered into Emma's sweat-covered skin. "Muchísimo."

"I have no idea what you just said, but I think I came again by just listening to you say it," the blonde responded, a satisfied and somewhat goofy smile plastered on her face. Emma sighed contentedly and pulled her lover closer to her. "Good morning to me," she giggled out, before turning to a more serious topic. "I really like how you feel against me, y'know? Your skin on my skin."

"Oh, I know," Regina husked, placing a kiss on pink lips. "I feel the same way. I always dreamed it would be this way, and now that I've finally been able to act upon my fantasies...well, it's almost better."

"Mmmmm..." Emma hummed, a smirk overtaking her features. "You fantasized about me?"

"Once or twice," she replied flippantly.

"And what did these fantasies involve, Professsor?" the student questioned, grinning wickedly. She moved down until she was level with the brunette's body

"You just pegged one of them," the brunette said, her voice low with an arousal that only grew as Emma leaned in and nibbled on the lobe of her ear.

"Tell me more, Miss Mills," she whispered into her ear.

Regina moaned and leaned her neck back, allowing the blonde to lean in and praise it. It felt so good to have Emma's smooth lips traveling her skin.

"Well...it, uh... it involves you, of course," Regina choked out in place of another moan. She had to get her thoughts together if she was going to tell Emma of her fantasy, but the picture in her mind combined with the wonderful feelings Emma was giving her were too much to think through. She sighed breathily and continued on, "For some reason you come into my office. You..." another sigh as Emma ran her tongue up the column of the brunette's throat. "You acted out in class... maybe you forgot your homework. Whatever the reason, you need..." Emma nipped the base of the brunette's neck hard, eliciting a very audible gasp. "...punishment."

"You sure have a thing for punishing me, don't you, professor?" The brunette's moaning response urged Emma on, "Perhaps that can be arranged? I do go back to school tomorrow."
"You don't have my class until Tuesday," Regina whined as the blonde detached herself from the brunette to speak.
"But you still have office hours, no?" Emma asked, an innocent smile on her face. "I'm fairly certain I can find trouble between now and then."

"I know some trouble you could get into right now..." the brunette responded with a smirk. "I could even punish you afterwards for being such a naughty girl."

"Hmmmmm..." Emma hummed in thought, "I think I like the sound of that

____

Emma snuggled into Regina's sweat-soaked body.

"I love you," she whispered into the thick air that surrounded them. "A lot."

Regina waited until her breath was under control to answer, "I love you a lot as well, my dear."

Emma giggled quietly as her hand drew circles on Regina's lower back. "Good," she replied.

"It's more than good, I would say," the brunette answered, feeling Emma's hand dip lower and lower. "It's kind of.... well..."