Chapter 27: Interrupted

*I HAD TO DELETE THE CHAPTER BECAUSE YOU MISSED THIS ONE*

"What do you keep in that thing?" the blonde asked as the couple boarded the otherwise empty elevator.

Once the metal doors slid closed, Regina wrapped herself around the blonde, and leaned in, nibbling on the woman's ear.

"Be a good girl, and you might just find out," she whispered, the rasp in her tone sending shivers up Emma's body.

Regina pulled back to look into the eyes of her lover and watched in interest as their green color darkened to an entirely different hue. She took in the expansion of pupils, the quickening of breath, the racing of Emma's pulse, and she smiled, knowing she had the blonde hooked.

Contrary to what her students observed, Regina was never really one who needed total dominance. In the classroom, it was her job to lead and control, but in the bedroom, it was her duty to pleasure and be pleasured. With Daniel, Regina never felt the need to be a dominant or a submissive, just to share love, and while she felt the same way with Emma, she also knew the blonde would be more open to what she had planned for the night.

For years, it had been an idle thought in the back of her mind, but tonight the brunette would finally act upon a desire she always told herself was too much for a woman like herself.

Regina continued to stare into the eyes that she was sure mirrored her own in lust, and her thoughts of Emma's reaction to the night's activities were confirmed when the blonde opened her mouth to speak.

"And what if I'm bad, Miss Mills?" Emma asked in a far-too-innocent tone. "Will you tie me up and teach me a real lesson?"

Regina leapt across the distance between her and the blonde, pushing the woman back into the elevator wall as she claimed her soft, pink lips. The brunette nipped at Emma's bottom lip as she pulled back from the woman.

"I guess you'll just have to find out," Regina husked out, and spun on her heel, just in time for the opening of the elevator doors. She stepped out onto their floor and turned back to the blonde, who still stood with her eyes closed, leaning against the wall of the elevator. "Are you coming Miss Swan? You'll never find out what's going to happen tonight if you don't come to the room." When no response was given, the brunette tried a different tactic, "You don't have to come, just know I will sometime tonight. With or without you."

Emma opened her eyes to be met with a brunette goddess standing before her, wearing the sexiest smirk she had ever seen.

"What room are we in?" the blonde asked in a hushed tone.

"1623, the presidential suite. Mother says it overlooks the water," Regina responded.

Emma nodded her head and surpassed her girlfriend in the hallway, reaching the door of their suite first. She leaned against the wall with a smirk, holding the bags and waiting patiently for the brunette to open the door.

Regina stepped through the opened door and walked across the room, enraptured by the beauty she saw through the floor-to-ceiling windows that overlooked the harbor. Emma set down the bags behind the brunette woman and stood watching, captured by an entirely different beauty. She took in the brunette's outfit, and though it was not for the first time that night, the blonde finally got to appreciate all the little details she was too lost to look for before. The subtle flip of brunette locks, the smokey eye that was completed to perfection, the heels that accentuated toned legs; she took it all in.

Regina felt eyes on her, but didn't hear the blonde move any closer than the entrance. She turned, connecting her chocolate eyes to emerald green ones across the room. She watched as the other set of eyes darkened, and the blonde shot herself across the room.