Chapter 28: Bad

Haha I'm pretty sure you already Read this

"As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted," the brunette joked, "I love you too."

"Rudely interrupted?" the blonde questioned, flabbergasted. "Rudely interrupted? Baby, you and I both know there was nothing rude about that interruption. At least, you didn't seem to think so when you were screaming for more."

Regina reached over and slapped her lover's shoulder, laughing. "You are bad, Emma Swan."

"I might be bad, Professor Mills, but is it really so bad if it feels sooooo good?" the blonde moaned her last words, pretending as if she were in the throes of passion.

Regina rolled over onto her girlfriend's body and flashed a predatory smile. "I don't know, mi amor. You'll have to tell me tomorrow."

With that, Regina leaned down and captured her lover's lips in a sensual kiss. Her tongue slipped through pale lips and slid against the other woman's. When the kiss ended, Emma's eyes remained tightly closed, and Regina moved her lips to hover over the shell of the blonde's ear.

"Stay put, sexy," she husked before sliding her unclothed body to the edge of the bed and standing.

Emma's eyes snapped open when she felt the dip of the bed and heard the creak of the door as Regina exited.

"Regina?" she called after the woman, receiving no answer. She waited for what seemed like forever, trying to obey her professor's commands, but it all became too much. She sneaked her way out of the bed and over to the door. "Regina," she called out in a whisper. She walked out into the open room and looked to the side, still not seeing her girlfriend. The blonde started to get worried, not seeing any trace of the woman anywhere. "Baaabbby," she dragged the word out, still searching for the other woman.

"I thought I told you to stay put, Miss Swan," the voice rang out from behind the blonde, stilling her in her tracks, and causing a shiver to run through her body. "I guess I'll just have to tie you down next time."

Emma turned around slowly, afraid that moving too quickly would further upset the woman. She swallowed at the sight before her. The brunette stood there in a skin-tight, tiny black dress. The sleeves of the dress went just over the woman's biceps before stopping at a thick, white cuff. A zipper ran from the bottom of the dress to the top, making Emma's mouth salivate just thinking about what could be under it. White fishnets hugged her the woman's legs all the way from her black fuck-me heels to her thighs. Regina's brunette hair was pulled back into a tight, professional-looking bun, and a pair of thick-rimmed glasses perched on her nose.

The entire "bad teacher" outfit drove Emma crazy, but it was the glasses that really spiked her libido.

The blonde rushed across the room, dying to capture plump, red-painted lips in her own, but was met with a hand to her chest, holding her at arm's length.

"Nuh-uh-uh, Miss Swan," Regina chastised. "I believe I told you to stay put, did I not?"

Emma cleared her throat, kind of scared of the brunette's authoritarian attitude, but too turned on to care. "Yes, ma'am," she answered. "But I was a bad, bad girl and didn't listen."

Regina's eyes darkened to black pits as she grabbed a handful of the blonde's hair, not pulling it harshly, but letting the blonde know who was in control. "And what do I do to bad, bad girls, Miss Swan?" she purred the question in Emma's ear, causing the blonde to moan.

"You punish them, professor," Emma answered, knowing that was what Regina was wanting to hear.

"Should I punish you, Emma?" the brunette asked, tugging a little harder on the blonde's hair, and trying to hide her excitement at Emma's moans.