Chapter 23: Incredibly Sexy

*smuttttt!!!*

Regina sat behind her desk, her head pounding madly. It had been a hell of a first day back. Apparently, while her mother was a strict and tidy teacher, she also like to joke with the kids, telling them far too many stories about their professor when she was young. Regina sighed. Her mother was definitely getting an earful over the male student who asked about her spring break trip to the bahamas.

A soft knocking noise pulled her out of her thoughts, and when nothing followed, Regina questioned for a minute if the sound was just her brain pounding against her skull. Then she heard it.

"Professor?" A voice called softly as the doorknob began to turn.

Emma. A smile crossed her face before it quickly turned to a scowl. Emma spent all day acting out in class. First she started by encouraging the boy who asked about the Bahamas. Then, she kept 'dropping' her utensils, and making as much noise as possible when retrieving them from the floor. She also pulled her phone out to text multiple times, and none of them were even to Regina!

"Enter," the brunette growled, not sure if she wanted to see Emma in hopes of the blonde brightening her day, or in hopes of letting her frustration out over the blonde's transgressions.

The innocent pout on the student's face would normally make Regina laugh, but today the woman was more focused on finding out what the hell the blonde was up to.

"You wanted to see me professor?" Emma questioned in a sickly sweet tone.

"Emma, I have no idea what you're-" Regina started, but was cut off by Emma's next sentence.

"You mentioned something about a punishment."

In that moment, it all came together. Emma acting out all day. Regina's fantasy. It all clicked in the professor's mind and a devilish smirk crossed her face.

The blonde's tone faltered when Regina didn't respond, "I know I was being naughty professor. Perhaps you can do something to resurrect myself?"

The melodious laughter that bubbled out of the brunette's throat made Emma pout for real. She was trying to play her part, but the brunette was laughing at her?! That wasn't fair! It was Regina's fantasy, after all.

"Oh, Emma," The brunette's tone was darker than usual, a deep timber that only happened when the woman was aroused or angry. "You have no idea what you're signing up for."

"Oh, I don't?" Emma asked back. "Because I know I was naughty, professor, and I'd really like nothing more than to make it up to you."

The playful glint in the blonde's eyes sent Regina's heart racing. Sure, she had recognized this as a fantasy of hers, but the professor always pushed it off as silly and wrong. It was too kinky for a woman like herself. But here, in this moment, with Emma willing to bend to her every will and desire, Regina felt the excitement. Maybe she was a little more kinky than she thought.

"Sit," the brunette commanded, pointing to a chair that rested across the way from her desk.

Emma did as she was told, watching intently as her lover stood up and made her way around the desk. Regina was gorgeous. Her perfect coif was mussed, probably from running her fingers through it in frustration. Her eyes were dark and glistening with desire. Her shirt was rumpled from the day, and sometime between Emma's class and now, the top three buttons had found their way undone. Her skirt rode up from sitting in it for the past hour. Her red-painted lips curved in a smirk that stopped Emma's heart, but made it pound harder than ever at the same time. Regina was gorgeous, and Emma was mesmerized.

"You were insolent," the professor stated, cocking an eyebrow. Emma just nodded her agreeance. "You were insolent, you were disruptive, you broke a multitude of classroom rules, and you were late for your office duty with me," The brunette ticked each item of the list off on her fingers while she spoke. Emma just stared up at her, slightly scared, and very aroused. "What do you have to say for yourself, Miss Swan?"