CHAPTER 1: My Best Friend's Wedding

RACINE

I woke up to my phone going off and when I looked down to see who it was, I was excited as I always am whenever I see that my best friend since I was fourteen years old calls me. 

Levi is gay and is outgoing, funny, fun and beyond really confident. He has always helped defend me and is like the sister I never had. We are always there for each other and in general, life would be shitty without him and we have been through a lot. 

"Hey!" I answer. 

"Hey gorgeous!" He replies. "What are you doing for the next few weeks?" 

"Why?" I ask curious as to why he would ask me that. 

"Well, I need my favorite girl to be there for me when I get married." He tells me. 

"What? You're getting married? Neil finally proposed to you?" I asked excited. 

"Yes he did and we are planning to get married at the end of the month." He tells me. 

"Oh my god. Hell yes I'm gonna be there. Are you guys getting married where you live?" I asked. 

"Oh girl please. You know I've always wanted a wedding at a Sandals Resort in the Bahamas." He says. 

"True." I laugh a little bit. 

"So here's the thing though too. I need you to come meet us at the Bahamas resort tomorrow because tomorrow night we will be having a dinner that will kick off the fun time we all will be having leading up to the wedding that's in a few weeks. Everyday will be our bachelorette party WOOWOO!" He says. 

"Well sounds like fun and I'll be there for sure." I promise him. 

"You better, because I swear that if you don't show up, that means I will have to spend some of MY fun time to come and get your ass to drag you here." He warns me playfully. 

"Don't worry." I chuckle. "In fact, I'll book a flight for tomorrow morning and will let you know when I'm on my way and also when I land." 

"Alright then. Well, we're leaving tonight and we are actually getting ready to board the plane so we will see you tomorrow." 

"Okay. See you then." I tell him. 

We both hang up and I have to say that I wasn't sure if rather or not Neil would ever propose but he finally did after four years of being together and I couldn't be happier for them both. However, I think it's short notice for a lot of things but especially a wedding gift. 

Although knowing him, he already is registered several places, so I'll just wait to ask him when I see them. 

I right away of course look up some flights leaving tomorrow and it wasn't looking too good until finally I came across a flight there with one stop and would get there a few hours before the big dinner. So of course, I booked it. Next I start getting dressed and begin looking at what to pack before I start to. 

When the next morning arrived, I had an Uber pick me up to take me to the airport so I didn't have to worry about the overly priced and annoying parking. Then since I had some time to relax a little before my flight, I decided to grab some breakfast and coffee. 

After I got a bagel and grabbed some snacks and a sprite for the flight along with my coffee, I begin trying to take a sip out of it when someone bumps into me really hard, causing my ice cold Caramel Frappucino to spill all over my shirt. 

"Shit!" I yell. 

"Watch where you're going!" I hear a deep and yet, sexy male's voice tell me. 

I look and notice this hot looking guy with tats and slicked back hair, nicely dressed in an expensive suit on. He looks familiar but yet, I can't figure out where I have seen him at. Doesn't matter anyways because he needs to apologize. 

"Are you serious right now? I was turning the corner and you just came barreling around the same corner, CLEARLY not looking where you're going. So YOU should watch where the hell you're going!" I glare at him. 

I next take off to the bathroom and try to clean off as much as I could although without a shower, I am not going to be able to get this coffee smell off of me which is just great. Plus, My clothes are at the moment begin put at the bottom of the plane. 

What an asshole. Good thing Levi wasn't here, he would have made a scene and made sure that jerk off apologized. 

Please god let this be the ONLY thing that goes wrong today so that I can enjoy my flight and trip. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)