CHAPTER 21: No Activities For Today

RACINE

I feel stupid crying over a guy who clearly doesn't care enough about me to hear me out. I mean sure, I may not remember a lot from last night but I doubt I slept with Timothy or anyone and I can't prove it that Timothy had anything to do with whatever happened last night but I have this sick feeling he did.

Thankfully too, I left the bar in time, right before Amber and Timothy showed up.

Right as I got into my room, I froze in fear as I saw Timothy standing there with his arms crossed over his chest as he glared at me from the middle of the room.

"Tsk tsk tsk." He says. "I warned you not to fuck with me and not to tell Levi and them."

"But I didn't tell them anything or anyone." I began to say while slowly backing up towards the door.

"But you created a scene. A scene that caused me to be questioned by my family." He says in an angry tone.

"I was upset. Besides, you did something to me last night. Something that made Wade think we had sex." I tell him as I fight back the tears and while saying it with such disgust.

"Who says we didn't?" He asked with an evil smirk and raised brow.

"Oh god." I suddenly feel really sick to my stomach.

He quickly begins to break out into laughter.

"Oh my god, you should have seen your face." He says. "I never could stomach you, so don't worry. But hey, if Wade thinks something happened, then hey." He shrugged.

"Fuck you." I tell him. "Why can't you just leave me alone?!" I ask with tears falling down my face.

"I have to make sure I inherit my fathers wealth and we both know he won't do that if he hears what happened. Besides, you have no proof and no one will believe you. Now, to punish you for the little stunt you pulled earlier...." He says and I knew exactly what that meant. Just like old times.

So I quickly turned around and headed to the door but as soon as I tried opening it, it's right away slammed shut from behind me as he closes it and then grabs me by my hair hard and yanks it back while dragging me towards the bed where I thought he was going to throw me on but instead, Punches me hard in the stomach before shoving me to the ground where he stood above me and started to kick me in the stomach, causing me to feel immediate excruciating pain.

"Please stop." I cry while trying to cover my head.

"You deserved that. Besides, you have enough fat to help block most of the pain. Now keep your fucking fat mouth shut and don't try anything like that again and you'll be fine." He warns me and then he leaves while I remain on the ground, clutching my stomach and cough up a little blood.

It takes me a long time to get into the bed to lay down as I struggle through every movement to try and get up. I was in so much pain and just started crying again.

I had cried myself nearly half to sleep when I hear a knock on the door and too afraid it might be Levi and Neil or Amber or Timothy again, I didn't answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning

When I heard my phone going off to let me know I've got a text message, I saw it was from Levi and he was letting me know that him and Neil weren't gonna be doing anything today cause they were hungover. So today we all could do what we wanted and figure something out tomorrow.

I was relieved as I was still feeling really sore and yet was starving. So I called for room service and asked if they could bring me some food and also some pain medicine such as Tylenol or Aleve seeing as to how I just ran out.

Knowing they were gonna be here though in almost 45 minutes, I tried to slowly get up while wincing from the pain as I continued to hold my stomach and made my way towards the shower before walking back out and getting dressed.

Luckily, I was wearing another nice tropical type dress so it was easier to put on and I didn't have to do much arm raising. When I finally got done though, because of the pain and the struggle, I noticed I had to try and relax. But then there was a knock at the door.

I looked at the clock in the room and noticed that room service was right on time. So I opened the door and in came walking the guy carrying in the food towards the bed while I grabbed a tip for him and tried not to wince.

When he came back to start to leave, I handed him the tip and then after he thanks me and leaves, before closing the door, I see Wade standing there. I swear, I don't have time for this.

"Hi." He says a little nervous while putting his hands in his pockets.

"Hi." I replied.

We stand there for a moment in awkward silence until he finally breaks it.

"Can we talk, please?" He asks.

There's a part of me that wants him to walk away and then there's another part of me, mostly my heart, that's telling me to have him stay.

"Come in." I tell him.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)