CHAPTER 9: Are You Kidding Me Universe?!?

RACINE

I had a really good time, despite my little embarrassing outburst of me making a remark about him having money status I meant it as a joke and luckily, he replied like it was no big deal.

The 'hike' I had been dreading, didn't turn out as bad as I thought. I especially liked getting to know Wade a little more. Sure we talked quite a bit on the plane but I don't know, it seemed like it was better this time for some reason.

By the time we headed back though, I felt sore and was trying to hide the achy feeling I had felt in my legs mostly because I had already embarrassed myself enough by being out of breath and Wade noticing.

Once we returned back to the hotel, we had a couple of hours to kill before dinner with their families and I hadn't realized we were out practically all day.

We all went to our bungalows, which I discovered we weren't too far from each other.

Then after a couple of hours when we all rested a bit and got ready, we all met up out in front of the hotel where I saw a limo waiting for us.

I walked up to Neil, Levi and Wade as they were waiting for me it seemed, by the limo. When they all turned to look at me, Levi winked at me while Neil whistled and I next noticed Wade was eyeing me up and down which caused me to blush a little bit.

"You look hot." Neil says.

"Thanks. So do you guys." I replied and then looked at Wade as we smiled at each other.

"Shall we?" Wade suggests as he gestures with his hand towards the opened door that the driver is holding for us.

They let me get in first and follow behind me before we start going over towards the restaurant.

We all cheered to Neil and Levi as we clinked our champagne glasses together and had ourselves a good time while heading over. Once we arrived, we headed inside the restaurant with Wade holding the door opened for all of us and then following in behind me and as soon as we got inside, I was immediately taken by the decor and the island theme it had.

It had the feel of laid back yet have a good time kind of a vibe. I also took immediate notice that Levi and Neil had rented out this place. They had all tables connected and made into the shape of a huge rectangle and there was a dance floor as well.

Once people spotted us, they all came up and of course first greeted Levi and Neil before getting to Wade and I.

It was great seeing a lot of their families that I hadn't seen in a while and meeting new relatives as well. Then everything around me stopped. I felt sick to my stomach and uneasy as I heard a familiar voice that I had hoped I would never hear again.....My ex, Timothy. To make matters worse, he's Levi's cousin and is the biggest asshole on the planet. Though Levi has no idea why we broke up or even how he used to treat me.

"I didn't think you'd come." He says.

I start to freeze and close my eyes then try and catch my breath before turning around and seeing him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, only feeling stupid because duh, he's Levi's cousin.

"Pff. Still dumb ass hell I see." He smirks.

"Fuck you." I fire back at him.

"No thanks. You're too disgusting to stomach for that." He remarks.

I feel like punching him but mostly feel hurt by his words. Why do I still allow him to talk to me like that or even cause me to feel hurt by his words still?! I wanted to say something else but became even more shocked and yet disgusted when I saw his secretary, which he cheated on me with, Amber. She walks up beside him and gives him a kiss before looking at me.

"Oh. You came." She says with much distaste in her voice as she looked at me up and down with a disgusted look. "Still fat I see." She says.

"Still whoring I see." I glare back at her causing her jaw to drop.

That's right bitch, I have a voice and am not afraid to use it. I REFUSE to let her and or Timothy see me feel like shit. Instead I get this sudden feeling of wanting to vomit. So I quickly run to the bathroom and right away run towards the sink, grip onto the counter top and look at myself in the mirror to try and calm myself down.

"Remember, this is all about Levi and Neil." I tell myself and close my eyes for another brief moment while taking in a few deep breaths and then letting them out and calming myself down a little bit then finally pull myself together before heading back out there. Which was perfect timing as I heard Levi yell out loud for everyone to take a seat at the tables because it was time to eat.

'Don't eat your feelings! Don't eat your feelings!' I kept repeating to myself as I made my way towards the table.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)