💉marks

Haha ok so round two when making this chapter.

Let's just forget about whatever I said about this chapter and move on with our lives, ok? Ok.

-

he was sitting sideways on the couch when a little pup decided to join, he giggled when jim scurried up on his lap just to knock the book down onto its spine and lay right on top of it; giving a tilted confused face to joshua who just huffed a laugh and pushed his glasses back up.

he did wear glasses but he wore them rarely.

the apartment was quiet except for the tv that played in the background and well, tyler wasn't there either. joshua didn't get to say goodbye since he woke up with a pain in his lower back and a note saying his family dragged him off to a reunion and most likely wouldn't be coming back for hours or even a day, apparently demons weren't invited so joshua was stuck with blurry for the time being.

a small black swirl of smoke appeared on the coffee table and it was only a matter of seconds did the demon appear, sitting cross-legged on top of the table with a scowl. joshua looked over for a spilt-second before averting his gaze, "who's pissing him off this time?"

blurry grunted.

"fuck if I know, that pestering bitch won't leave him alone and I swear I'm so close to just going to that stupid reunion and killing them all."

joshua snorted and placed jim back on the ground, "you can't kill vampires."

blurry smirked and watched the little pup wonder off.

"I've been a demon for as long as I can remember and trust me, you definitely can kill those bloodsuckers, just don't go and tempt me, you don't want to see the results."

joshua grimaced at the thought, bookmarking the page before closing the book and setting it in front of him. joshua wasn't a violent person himself and just thinking about it sent chills down his spine. his fingers gripped the black fabric of his sweatshirt and tugged it up a bit, failing miserably to hid the plethora of hickeys all over his neck but he really didn't care what the demon thought.

blurry saw though and looked at his neck with disgust.

"that's just fucking gross."

joshua just rolled his eyes and got off the couch, closing the bedroom door behind him once he entered and looked over to see jim sleeping peacefully in his little bed; they kept one in their room just in case if a storm came by.

he yawned tiredly and tugged off the sweatshirt, delving into the blankets once he got on the bed and immediately passed out once his head hit the pillow.

-

the opening of the door and soft barks is what joshua woke up to, rubbing at his eyes and slowly sitting up to see tyler placing jim back in his bed before looking over at him and smiling, "hey, baby."

joshua yawned and made grabby hands towards the brunet since he was pretty much still kind of asleep and only wanted his boyfriend to sleep and cuddle with him.

tyler's smile only got bigger, stripping away his shirt before gladly joining his sleepy love. tyler cooed silently when joshua instantly cuddled up to him and was passed out in seconds, cascading his fingers through the small tuft of hair before slowly drifting off.

blurry watched with a snarl.

"I really need to put my plan into action."