Anathema - Logan x Male!Reader

(Warnings: Fluff, Logan Is Pouting, I Love Pouty Boys, Gayyyy, Kissing, Virgil Is Being A Jerk, No Angst (Finally), Slight Mention Of Homophobia, Grammar Nazi Logan Ovah Here, Typos)

(A/N) As promised, here is the Side x Male Reader that I said I would write. I apparently have a thing for writing pregnant reader imagines lol. So next will be a Side x Non-Binary Reader, and instead of making it just a normal imagine with gender neutral pronouns, the reader will be openly Non-Binary. Then everything should go back to normal.

{Your POV}

{Your POV}

    I had given up on finding someone a long time ago...

    All of the men I had ever dated were self absorbed...

    They never really cared about me, and just a week or two later, I caught them kissing some random waiter from a restaurant, or just someone he saw while we were walking to the store.

    Men were... annoying.

    Which is strange for me to say, considering I am one.

    But life would be so much easier if I was attracted to women.

    I wouldn't have to deal with random old people telling me that my existence was a sin.

    I wouldn't have to deal with falling in love with this man at a library, trying to educate me on how to say "Anathema"

    "No, it is pronounced, uh-NATH-uh-muh." The man clarified, starting to get irritated at my mispronunciation.

    I'm not sure how it happened, I was reading one of those books you find in that one section of the library with books as heavy as bricks. You know, the ones you wish you could throw at your homophobic neighbor who keeps calling you "gay boy". I was trying to pronounce a certain word, and I guess I must have been reading aloud to myself, because this man came up next to me trying to teach me the proper pronunciation.

    "Um... uh-nath-ah-mah?" I repeated, honesty just quite confused as to why this stranger was getting so... upset.

    He rolled his eyes, and let out an irritated sigh.