The Cons Of Dating The Sides (Pt.1)

(A/N) I had this idea in my head for a while now, and it seemed like a good idea now, (idk). I know I'm going to feel really bad about trashing my boys, so I'll make a pros headcanon soon.

Virgil:

-oKAY

-So this boy, (along with Logan) can be pretty... brutally honest.

-The only real difference is that with Virgil, it's mostly just so he can commit to a joke.

-But it still hurts.

-Any real quirks that you have will be quickly pointed out by Virgil.

-Now, he usually doesn't mean any harm.

-But arguments can get heated really quickly.

-He usually says some things that he doesn't mean.

-"Well, it's not my fault that you dance in front of the bathroom mirror. Of course I had to record it."

-That particular instance was very embarrassing because you were in your underwear.

-Singing a Miley song.

-In your underwear.

-You'd think that anxiety would feel a bit more careful not to totally humiliate you in front of your friends.

-Apparently not.

-You think it's because he doesn't really understand how much it affects you.

-Thomas is really comfortable dancing and singing in front of his friends.

-So, naturally, so is Virgil.

-So he doesn't really understand some of your insecurities if they don't match up with his own. (aka, Thomas')

-He's also very vocal about his opinions about things that don't always necessarily involve your insecurities,

-But sometimes you get tired of hearing that boy's opinion.

-"Geez, (Y/N). That body spray smells awful."

-"That dress you saw in the store was horrible looking, I'm so glad you didn't buy it."

-And so on.

-Also, he teases a lot.

-About your height, (doesn't matter if you're short or tall, it's either "garden gnome" or "giraffe", so...)

-About how much you eat,

-"You're on your third cupcake, babe. Might wanna slow down. ok?"