Chapter 2 (Rashad)

"Fuck baby...Fuck...! We shouldn't be doing this. We gotta stop this shit Rashad." Jhene said while moaning in my ear. "We can't stop. It's hard to let this pussy go." I confessed before glancing in her pretty brown eyes while I slowly deep stroked her pussy. My long thick dick was inside her once again. When I say again I mean for about the hundredth damn time.

    Problem was, she had a nigga and I had a bitch, but our selfish asses just didn't care about none of that. This was wrong as hell. I knew it was, but there was a bond between us that we couldn't even help. Our chemistry was off the record and our passion for each other was deep. I can't explain it. It's like we were in a past life together or some shit. It was out of our control.

    We met at a night club two years ago. It was a magnetic pull from the moment we laid eyes on each other. We exchanged numbers and talked for a while, but on the first night of kickin it...We fucked. What can I say? It happened so fast.

    I remember it like it was yesterday. She invited me over to her place on a Saturday night. She guided me in the house and told me to wait in the living room while she went to the bathroom. By the time she stepped out of the bathroom I was all over her. Shit we were all over each other. Our tounges danced together as we stripped out of our clothes. I stood 6 foot 4 over her 5 foot frame.

    I sat at the edge of the bed while she stood in front of me ass naked. Her caramel complected body was shaped like a goddess. She had wide hips, a fat ass and big titties. I was biting my lip when I gripped her fat ass. I kissed and caressed her titties before she finally gained enough courage to sit on my fat long dick. It was a challenge, but she managed to ride it like a pro. Her pussy started to grip my dick tighter as she climaxed one the best oragasms a bitch could ask for.

    That night we got carried away as we fucked passionately like we had known each other forever. I could tell she didn't want me to leave, but it was nearly 3 in the morning and her nigga was gone be back in town soon. "Keep that shit tight for daddy." I teased. We couldn't let go of each other as we kissed before I made my exit.

    From there the creeping only became apart of the fun. We'd meet at hotels, each other's houses, and even traveled on vacation together. The fact that we were sneaking only increased our appetite for one another. Now here we were, another night of sneaking off with each other after the club.

    The question was, why couldn't her and I just be together? Why couldn't we just take a risk together and become official? Why did we even need to creep?

    I had two kids with my ratchet ass baby mama. She was tied down in a serious relationship with her nigga. Comin together was easier said than done. We couldn't just leave the foundations we had already started even though we had discussed it many times.

After out last fuck session we shared a blunt as we talked. She was sittin on my lap with her legs wide opened. "Baby I know you didn't forget did you?" She asked in a desperate, but sexy way. She was staring in my eyes with what I knew was manipulation. Her lil ass was spoiled and she knew it. " How could I forget?" I replied before reaching in the night stand and handing her the thick stack of cash. It was nothing. There was more where that came from.

After I gave her the stack her face lit up and kissed me. "Now what do I get?" I asked before taking a hit of the blunt. That's when her head met my dick. She started suckin like the nastiest bitch I ever met. She probably was the nastiest one to be real. She didn't leave nothing dry not even a nigga's ball sack. I swear to God I loved the fuck out of this dirty lil bitch and I wanted her all to myself.