Chapter 20 (Tyra)

I was awaken once again by loud banging. "Bitch if you don't open this door ima tear this muthafucka down!" Quincy was outside yelling. I didn't need this at my apartment. I didn't need to get an eviction. I opened the door in fear but fuck it.

This time Quincy didn't hesitate to grab me by my neck. "How the fuck she find out?!" He questioned demanding answers. I was lost for words. Why the fuck did I answer the door?! I guess I knew he was coming in regardless.

He nearly picked me up by my feet and carried me through the apartment. God must of been on my side before he let me go. He threw me like a piece of trash and my back hit the wall. He grabbed his gun from his waste line and cocked it back and pointed it at me. "Start talkin hoe!" He demanded. "Quincy please just don't shoot me." I begged with my hands in the air. "Than start fuckin talking bitch!" He shouted. "She already knew Quincy! I didn't tell her!" I pleaded.

    Next thing I knew his gun was placed on my head with the finger on his trigger. "Bitch do I look stupid to you?!" He yelled before smacking me in the head with the gun. "Do I look dumb?!" He hollered. Blood was now leaking from my head to the floor. "I will fuckin kill you!" He told me. "Alright I will tell you everything! Just don't hit me anymore!" I cried and pleaded.

    He placed his hand around my neck but he didn't choke me this time. He just stared at me with the pistol still to my head. "Alright alright! I'm gonna tell you everything! If you let me live I will tell you who she's pregnant by and who she's been fuckin!" I said. "She's pregnant?! No fuckin way the bitch is pregnant! Ima kill that hoe ass bitch yo!" He assured. He wasn't holding me hostage anymore as he attempted to gather his thoughts. "Don't fuckin play with me B! Is she really pregnant?!" He questioned like he wanted to cry. "She's pregnant by a nigga from Chicago. His name is Rashad!" I confessed.

    This only put gasoline on the flames. What the fuck yo!" He shouted when he smacked a vase of the table and caused it to shatter. Than he start punching the wall like a gorilla. He was fuckin my place up, but I was in no position to tell him to stop. "Rashad is a dead nigga yo!" He hissed. "He's fuckin dead!" He repeated like he knew exactly who Rashad was. "Watch yourself! You hear me bitch?!" He said looking at me before he finally left my apartment.

    I was beyond shaken when I searched for my phone to call Jhene. I needed to warn her he was coming. I knew deep down inside somebody was gonna die. I couldn't handle the fact that it might be my best friend.