Chapter 9 (Quincy)

Fuckin on Tyra was just a game of fun in the heat of the moment. She would never be able to play the role of being my bitch. And between her and Jhene, Tyra was second best. There was no way a top tier nigga like myself was gone deal with a rat like her.

    I waited at home for Jhene for nearly two days. Who the fuck did she think she was foolin? I knew there must of been anotha nigga in the picture. She was actin different lately.

    I heard her high heels coming towards the front door as she spoke to someone one the phone. "I just called to let you know I made it home." She said. I couldn't understand the rest of her conversation as my adrenaline kicked up from being so heated. I was ready to beat her ass!

    She walked in with a stupid fuckin smile on her face until she looked at me. I could tell she knew she had fucked up. "I told you not to keep me fuckin waiting!" I yelled. "Quincy calm down." She said as she spoke calmly.

    I approached her and snatched the bags that I knew were gifts from her hands. I peeked inside each one like a mad man. "So you out here fuckin on these niggas for Victoria Secret?! You a weak cheap ass hoe!" I told her. Then I threw the bags across the room and some items flew out. It was high heels, body spray, what seemed to be lingerie, and a few other cheap ass items. "You out here fuckin on these broke niggas!" I yelled as I was furious. "How come I couldn't have been out shopping on my own?!" She shot! I grabbed her by the throat. "Bitch do I look like a game goofy ass nigga to you?! Don't try an fuckin play me yo!" I warned.

    While my hand was around her neck I noticed the diamond necklace. "You bought this for yourself too?!" I hissed before snatching it off her neck. "You're trippin Quincy!" She replied before attempting to storm away from me.

    Her phone was still in her hand. I wanted to break it, but I didn't. "Don't walk away from me!" I told her and grabbed her wrist. She stopped in her tracks in frustration. "Quincy I'm so tired of this." She said sounding defeated. "I'm tired of this too." I told her with stress in my voice. "Baby just tell me where you were. Just be honest with a nigga. I'm not gone get mad." I said. "Quincy you know damn well I was out shopping with Tyra. Where else would I be?" She literally looked me in my eyes when she told this fucked up lie.

How was she out with Tyra when Tyra was here getting fucked by me?! That's how this dirty bitch wants to play?! I thought. She had anotha thang coming if she thought she was gone get away with fuckin anotha nigga! As soon I found out who the nigga was I was gonna crash everybody's shit!