Chapter 18 (Tyra)

What could Jhene possibly want to talk about? Hopefully nothing that had to do with me and Quincy. Did she finally find out about us?! If so than I knew out 15 year friendship was dead.

    We sat at the restaurant table waiting on our breakfast. My pregnant ass was starving. I wasn't trying to hide it either.

    I was now nearly six months and my baby bump was starting to show. Ah'Jhene was 5 months and her bump was popping out too. Our babies were only weeks apart.

    "I can't wait to find out what I'm having." I said. It was clear that she was not in a nice mood. "Mhmm." She shot. She was wearing her glasses that she rarely put on as she scanned through her phone.

    We'd been waiting for about 30 minutes before our breakfast arrived. My plate was full with pancakes, bacon, eggs and hash browns.  Jhene's bird eating ass only had a bagel and orange juice.

    "It's only 8 in the morning. What did you call me here for?" I asked. She then sat her phone down and took her glasses off. "So we've been friends for almost 15 years and I did a little research." She said. My heart raced. She must of found out about Quincy!

    My heart raced as I pleaded with her. "It was a mistake. I didn't mean to fuck him! I just had one too many drinks that night!" I cried. "You didn't mean to fuck who?!" She shot like she had no idea what the fuck I was talking about. I got silent as I had now spilt unnecessary information. "You didn't mean to fuck who?!"  She repeated with more sternness in her voice. I cried harder. I knew it was safer to mention Quincy, before she assumed that I had been sleeping with Rashad. As much as she cared for Rashad I had better answered quick. "Quincy!" I confessed. I didn't mean to fuck him! It was a mistake!" I admitted.

    She stood from her booth and slammed her orange juice down causing it to shatter and splash all over the table. "You dirty ass bitch! I knew you were up to no good!" She expressed with tears in her eyes like she really gave a damn about Quincy.

    At this point we now had an audience from the rest of the customers in the place and even the employees. "Out of all the niggas you could of picked!" She said. She then grabbed her nearby jacket while making an exit from the booth. Unexpectedly she had slapped the hell out of me. Pow! Her hand landed directly on my eyes, nose and mouth causing it to burn. I could tell she used all her force too. "Hey get out of here with all that!" One of the employees hollered.

    My face was now planted in my hands as I cried. "Bitch look at me!" Jhene demanded as she was standing right next to me. I was too embarrassed to remove my face from my hands. "Look at me bitch!" She repeated like a mad black woman.

    I finally dropped my hands on the table as my face was focused on hers hoping she wouldn't hit me again. "You wasn't crying when you was fuckin him!" She hissed. She was pointing to her own chest when she spoke. "Me and Quincy have our problems, but that's MY man! You hear me bitch?! MY MAN!" She shot. By now an employee was holding her arm as he attempted to get her to leave. She then used her free hand and poured the ice cold glass of milk on my head. How humiliating?

    The strong man was now assisting her to the exit by tugging her arm. "That better not be his fuckin baby!" She hollered before she was finally outside.