Chapter 8 (Ah'Jhene )

Not even an hour after Quincy gave me the damn car, I had already fucked another nigga in it. I guess that saying about when a woman cheat with another man, she is emotionally invested is the truth because I definitely cared about Rashad. I couldn't help it if I wanted to.

After we warmed up in the car for about 30 minutes, Rashad took me to a private hotel suite. He had rose pedals on the bed and floor, champagne in an ice bucket and a host of gifts for me all because it was my birthday. I couldn't believe how romantic this hood nigga truly was. Not all trap niggas are the same.

I stood around the suite in amazement. "All this for me?" I asked in disbelief. "I mean it's not a Rolls Royce or nothin, but it's a lil somethin." He replied with sarcasm. "Rashad baby... this is perfect." I assured him before sitting on the bed. I was still amazed. He than handed me a gift wrapped box. "You ain't gotta open everything right now. I just want you to open this one thing." He said.

When I opened the box. It was expensive lingerie. No surprise. He'd been asking me to wear lingerie for months. It had been two years and I still hadn't put it on for him. "Okay, I guess today is  you're lucky day." I boasted before heading for the shower.

    I met him back in the room when I was done bathing. I was wearing the red lingerie he couldn't take his eyes off of. "Damn shawty." He said then he bit his bottom lip and slapped my ass. "Hol up, you missin somethin." He told me before placing the diamond choker around my neck. "Bae please tell me why you're doing all this?" I asked. " Cuz you deserve it and you special." He said with his lips near my ear.
I'd take this over a Rolls Royce any day.

    "Come here." He demanded while guiding me to the balcony outside. He handed me a glass of  champagne. The breeze blew my hair behind my shoulders as we looked at the view of the beach water waves. It felt amazing. It always felt like an escape from the world whenever I was with Rashad.

     Surprisingly Quincy didn't call me a hundred times. It was nearly 5 am at this point and I didn't give a damn about him anyways. Yeah the Rolls Royce was nice, but I was tired of being bought by him. I needed a man to show me new things, who made me laugh and made love to me on a regular. Quincy just wasn't making the cut anymore no matter what gift he gave me. He was losing.

    I peeked over the rail of the balcony. We were at the top floor of the hotel and the ground seemed so far down. Rashad was standing behind me. "That nigga bought you a Rolls Royce and yet you here with me." He chuckled. It wasn't funny, but it was the real. I turned and faced him. "This is crazy." I admitted. "Enough about all that. I didn't bring you here to talk about that nigga. Fuck him." He told me before  sliding my lingerie panties down to my ankles.

    He was on the ground with my legs on his shoulders as he ate my pussy. "Damn Rashad! Why you doing this to me?" I moaned as his tongue danced with my clit. This was the first night he'd ever ate my pussy after all this time and he was a master at it. My arms were rested on the ledge trying to maintain balance from the pleasure of his tongue. My body was shaking. He then paused as he glanced at me. "I can tell bruh don't make you feel like this." He reminded me. "You not bouta make it home no time soon." He said before finishing the French kiss of my wet pussy.

    Next thing I knew, I was bent over the ledge when he fucked me from the back. I was afraid of falling as I did my best to hang on. "I got you." He told me while gripping my hips. His sex game was the best. This is what you call heated passion. I was in love with Rashad. He knew what I needed.

    This was another night of a time in heaven. We made love for hours. We ended up spending a night in that suite for at least 24 hours. I never wanted this to end no matter what the consequences were because Rashad was worth it.