Chapter 6 (Tyra)

Ah'Jhene had been my bitch for years. She was my sis, but someone needed to put her in her place. Someone needed to teach her a real lesson. The way she was playing games with niggas was real dangerous.

Rashad was fine, but so was Quincy. Rashad seemed  like a baller, but Quincy was that nigga! What the fuck was wrong with Jhene?! Why couldn't she just be satisfied with Quincy? He was the real bread winner and did everything for her high maintenance ass. She was so greedy and ungrateful.

I sat in my Lexus and smoked a blunt by myself. Shit after this crazy night I was in desperate need for some dick. I should of hit up one of the basketball players. I got two of their numbers, but I'm sure both of them had already found a bitch to take home by now.

It was almost 3 am. I called most of my niggas, but not one answered. That's when it dawned on me. Somebody was gonna have to help me get this nut off.

    When I pulled up to his house I checked the scene to make sure it was clear. I approach the door and took a deep breath as I processed the scandalous act I was about to pull. I finally gained the courage to ring the door bell.

    When he opened the door his sexy muscular body was soaking wet with a towel wrapped around his waist. It was clear that he just got out the shower. Goddamn Quincy was sexy as hell!

    He had a look of confusion on his face when he looked out the door straight passed me. "Expecting someone else?" I asked and welcomed myself inside. "Where's Jhene?" He questioned. "Why you worried about her? She aint worried about you." I told him before pushing up on him with my hands on his chest. "The fuck you doin?!" he asked before slightly resisting me. His towel fell and hit the floor. He attempted to cover his big dick with his hands, but wasn't very successful. "I don't think you can hide that thing." I teased before using one hand to push him on the couch. "Where is Jhene?" he repeated. I was gone have to do something to this nigga to take his mind off her. "You know, I was gonna ask you the same thing." I stated sarcastically.

His dick was hard as it was under my skirt poking me between the legs. I could feel my pussy getting moist. "Tyra. I got a girl. I can't fuck you." He said while looking in my eyes. "Tell me something I don't know." I replied before kissing his soft lips. "What she don't know won't hurt her Quincy." I assured him.

Next thing I know, we were kissing frantically before his dick slid inside my wet pussy. He was holding me by my tiny waste as he penetrated me. His dick truly was bomb as fuck. I let him fuck me doggie style. I wasn't sure if he was being so aggressive because it was his style or if it was because of me. "You better not tell my bitch! I'll fuckin kill you! You hear me?! I'll fuckin kill you if you tell my bitch!" He said as he pulled my hair and penetrated my pussy like a monster. "I promise I won't tell!" I said crying out of pleasure.

After we both came to a climax, we chilled on the couch and smoked a blunt. He was now wearing basketball shorts. It was hard not to admire his shirtless body. "Boy where did you learn to fuck like that?!" I joked. His dimple popped out when he smiled with his pretty teeth glistening. His New York accent was heavy. "Ya best friend ain't tell you how a nigga lay shit down?" He asked. "She must of. That's why you wanted to try fo yaself." He finished. "Maybe." I replied.

He was right, but I also wanted some of that money he had. I mean this nigga was paid. I could tell he was on some mafia type shit, by the way he lived. He had multiple cars, a nice mini mansion and the way he splurged on Ah'Jhene only made me envious.

    I knew this was foul as hell. I felt a little guilt. I mean I could of gone for one of his bros or something, but he was hard to resist. Not to mention the fact that Jhene didn't appreciate him. Hell, she didn't even want him.

Quincy and I sat in silence for a moment before he grabbed a near by rag and his pistol off the table. He began cleaning the handle and trigger piece as he looked my way. "Tyra, Jhene can't eva find out about this. I'm serious." He said then laid the pistol on his lap while holding the trigger. I tried to remain calm, but deep down inside I was scared as fuck. He was the type of nigga that could of killed my black ass right then and there and nobody would ever know about it.