Chapter 7 (Rashad)

I waited in the casino parking lot for Jhene for about 20 minutes before she finally pulled up. She was looking bad as hell in that new Rolls Royce. My bitch fasho had expensive taste. How fuckin sexy? I thought.

    She rolled down the window when she spotted me. "Hop in Baby!" She told me. I was quick to get in the passenger seat. "Damn where you get this from?" I asked. "A gift from Quincy." She admitted. I can't stand this nigga. I thought but didn't show it. There was no point to get mad when she was right here with me.

We ended up parked in a tucked off quite place. It was early morning but the dawn sky was nice. "I see how you be finessin these niggas. What you want with a nigga like me?" I asked her. "I want everything." She said while glancing In my eyes. She was so fuckin perfect. I kissed her neck and gripped her ass. That white dress made her look like a thick glass of milk. I loved when she wore dresses for easy access. "I know this outta pocket, but can we fuck in here before I take you back to the room?" I asked her. "You bold as hell." She said while laughing. "You know I like that type of shit." She flirted. "I'm finna give you something you gone love." I told her.

This bitch was hard to let go of. I knew I needed to, but I wasn't ready. I probably would never be ready.

She climbed in the back seat without being told. Her sexy ass was ready to get this dick. "Come here daddy." She said with her eyes still stuck on me. Lil bitch was a freak behind the scene. I didn't hesitate to hop in the back with her.

She unzipped my jeans and began sucking my dick the way she always did. This big sick made her choke and gag, but she didn't stop sucking and slurping like a pro. Her moans only intensified the feeling. "Fuck bae you go crazy." I told her while I stroked her hair.

When she stopped suckin, my dick was still at attention. She was looking me in the eyes with seduction while she whipped her mouth. Shawty was nasty as hell. "I'm ready for some dick now." She stated with deep passion. I laid her on her back and thrusted in and out of her pussy. We were on some titanic type shit and fogged up the windows.

    This was cold as hell how I was fuckin Quincy's bitch in the car he paid for, but every nigga for himself. Fuck him! I thought.