Chapter 15 (Quincy)

Was I really supposed to believe this bitch Tyra was pregnant with my baby? If she was pregnant I knew it wasn't mine! Bitches love using that I'm pregnant bullshit to try and keep a nigga. I knew she just wanted money and I was gonna give it to her as long as she kept her fuckin mouth shut!

Me and this Rashi cat had finally made it to New York. We still had a ways to go and weren't even half way done with our mission. Hits like this could take days and sometimes weeks. We'd been in route of this mission for two days now.

I was still tryna figure Rashi out, but overall he seemed like a coo dude and a heavy hitter. He wasn't the type of nigga I'd fuck with outside of business, but I was gaining some respect for dude.

We had just left the airport when I got the call from that dumb ass bitch. I was smoking a blunt to ease my mind. "This stupid ass bitch man." I said to myself. "You alright bruh?" Rashi asked. I didn't know this nigga enough to be telling him my business, but I needed to vent bad. "This broad talkin bout she carrying my seed." I told him. He started to laugh. "Nigga what's so funny?" I questioned. "I just got the same news from my lil bitch." He told me. "Kids are a blessing though." He said trying to put ease to my mind. "I don't want no blessings with her! She's my fiancé's best friend!" I confessed. "Awww nigga you done fucked up!" He reminded me. I gave him a raw look as he seemed to think this shit was funny. "How'd that happen?" He asked. "Nigga I fucked her! How else?!" I shot. "I'm just sayin your girls best friend?! And I thought I was a cold nigga! I would of used a condom at least!" He told me as he joked.

I couldn't take this nigga! His light hearted spirit annoyed the hell out of my lioness ego. The nerve of this silly ass nigga! I couldn't take his laughter any longer . "You don't know me nigga! Fuck you!" I said before putting the music to full blast.

* * *

We eventually made it to Columbia the next morning. I was exhausted. I couldn't wait to cut this deal and find the nearest hotel. I was in need of a shower and a good nights rest. I hadn't slept good in 3 days.

I parked in front of Franco's mansion. The guards were packed with guns, but they didn't fuck with me. They knew me. I pushed a lot of weight for him and he respected me.

Before Rashi and I stepped out the car I decided to lay down the ground rules. "This ain't no average nigga. Don't make any sudden moves, don't look at his wife and don't talk too much. Let me do the talkin." I told him. I could tell Rashi was a lil uneasy about this.

    After being pat down by the guards we were free to approach Franco. His mansion was luxurious like some celebrity type shit. It was definitely in the million dollar bracket. I could tell Rashi had never seen a place like this. I was used to it.

    Franco was standing at the top of his spiral staircase as we communicated. "What's good with my man!" I yelled. "You got the dope?!" He hollered back. I gave the large duffel bag to a near by guard. He passed it to Franco who had a look of anxiousness. I wasn't worried. I had the top of the line shit and that's why he fucked with me.

    I watched him use a pocket knife to slit the dope open and take a sniff. This was normal procedure. He smiled when looking my way. "Good shit Q! You the best!" He boasted in excitement. He passed the dope to his main partner Teddy who was his right hand man. Teddy took a sniff of the dope and was impressed. "You the man Q! You the fuckin man!" He repeated as he pointed in my direction.

    Franco was a real business type nigga. He been in the drug industry for over 20 years, but still treated this life style as a profession. He was experienced and professional. "Who's your new partner?!" He asked, but before I could reply Teddy chimed in. "And what the fuck is he wearing?!" He busted out laughing. All the guards started laughing even Franco was laughing. I got used to Rashi's style over the week. He was the fitted cap Jordan wearing type nigga. "Every nigga is different!" He said in his own defense, but that didn't stop everyone from laughing.   I wanted to feel bad, but I couldn't. I mean you had to be a stupid nigga to come all the way to Columbia dressed liked a thug. For real. 

    Moments later Franco's guard handed Rashi his cut of 15 thousand dollars than he handed me two times the same cut equaling up to 30 thousand. Rashi had a look of confusion. As I ran my hand over my stacks like a deck of cards. I could tell Rashi was uneasy about this with a raw look on his face as we left.

    When we got to the car Rashi was quick to call my bluff. "Nigga why your cut bigger than mine?!" He asked with anger in his tone. "Chill the fuck out!" I shouted back to let him know he was tryna check the wrong nigga. I calmed down and reminded myself  that we were still in front of Franco's mansion. "Look bro this how the game go. You gotta put in work before you start makin big money. You're a rookie my nigga. 15 thousand is good for a rookie." I assured him.

Before he could reply a bullet suddenly stuck my back windshield and flew passed my head. Bullets few everywhere and guards were droppin. I had a quick reaction as I sped off in hurry. Who tf was shooting at us?! Or me for that matter?!

I drove with my head down trying to keep my eyes on the road. "Nigga what the fuck?! You tryna set me up?!" I hollered as I now had my gun pointed to Rashi. "Nigga why would I set you up?! You tryna set me up?!" He shot back.

If we weren't tryna set each other up than who the fuck was responsible for tryna set us up?! I'd been knowing Franco long enough to know he could be dirty, but why would he cross me. I pulled a lot of weight for him. And if he did cross me, why would he have his own guards killed. As I sped on the highway I heard sirens following behind. I got a call from Franco. "You got my guys killed! You fuckin idiot! You're dead!" He hollered. I didn't have time to talk to Franco as I was attempting to ditch the sirens before the police got on me. "Franco how long have I been cutting deals with you! I'm not responsible for this shit!" I defended before hanging up. Click.