Chapter 21 (Ah'Jhene)

Rashad had just left after helping me put my things in the car. I stood around the place trying to remember if I left anything important, before I was to make an official exit.

    As soon as I decide that I had everything I needed, Quincy came storming in the house like A demon. "Bitch you're fuckin dead!" He shot with a hideous look of evil in his face. My heart raced. I knew this was no joke as I attempted to run.

    I ran up the stairs but he was not far behind me. I tripped and fell at the top of the staircase where he grabbed my ankle. Somehow I was able to use my other leg to kick him in the head with my stiletto. I escaped his grip and made it to the master bedroom where I searched the closet for my nearby pistol. I found it in a shoe box.

    I frantically placed bullets in the clip as I heard him now walking into the same room. I was sweaty and my nerves were out of control. I was scared to death.

    Eventually he met me in the room with no fear as my gun was pointed at him. "What you gone do with that huh bitch?!" He hissed. I was now crying. I mean I still loved this crazy ass man. "Quincy I don't want to have to shoot you!" I cried. "Bitch do it! Maybe you'll be doin us both a favor!" He shot.

    He started to walk closer to me and I must of lost my mind when I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger. Boom! The sound of the gun rang my ears, but when I opened my eyes I realized he was still coming towards me and I didn't hit him. I missed.
I attempted to shoot again but my gun jammed and I was now in shock.

    He charged towards me and knocked me on the ground when he punched me in the face almost knocking me out. I eventually played like I was knocked out when he stood above me and was looking down on me. My vision was blurry as my eyes where nearly shut.

     "You lyin ass bitch!" He hollered as he stomped on my once flawless pretty face. "I knew I should of nerved trusted you! You just another hoe like the rest of em!" He roared as he continued to stomp and kick me with his temberland steal toe boot.

    Blood was leaking from my mouth. The cramps from my uterus were unbearable while blood gushed between my legs. I  was miscarrying the baby that I kept a secret for nearly six months. I did everything I could to protect my unborn baby, but the trauma was too severe from Quincy's last kick to my stomach.

    He literally beat the shit out of me until he was tired. He took a small break, sipped from the bottle of alcohol he had in his pocket. He took a deep breath as he watched me the woman he supposedly loved almost lifeless.

I struggled as I pleaded and begged him to get me to the hospital. "I need to go to the hospital Quincy." I struggled to speak in agony while holding his ankle. I was so fucked up that the tears couldn't even come out my eyes. "You'll be alright." He replied so nonchalantly before harshly snatching his leg away and leaving my battered body on the ground.

He headed out the door, but before he could make an exit he met Rashad who was standing there and didn't hesitate to put a bullet to his head. Boom!

Narrator:

     This wasn't the first time Quincy had hit her, but this time he nearly killed her. This time was hell. But how could she blame him? This was all her fault. All of it! If only she'd kept her legs closed than none of this would of happened. Yes it's true some women can get any man they want, but some men are not to be played with.